EA doesn't work on ETF

Hi everyone..Sorry but i need help...i have ea which work very well on any pair like EURUSD,AUDUSD,EURJPY, but the problm is the same EA doesn't work on ETF, so i want to what going wrong exactly. Does ordersend for ETF different? Somebody help me

Rodrigue Gnihouenoucon Adifon:
Hi everyone..Sorry but i need help...i have ea which work very well on any pair like EURUSD,AUDUSD,EURJPY, but the problm is the same EA doesn't work on ETF, so i want to what going wrong exactly. Does ordersend for ETF different? Somebody help me
I can help you... You can post file....

Mahammadjamil Kazi:
I can help you... You can post file....

THANK YOU BROTHER....

THIS IS ONE OF MY FUNCTION WITH MANY STRATEGIES.

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE TO SET THE PAIR IN THE PARAMETER. THIS WORKING VERY WELL WITH PAIR LIKE EURAUD,EURJPY,...

BUT WHEN I SET ETF  INTRUMENT, IT DOESN'T WORK. 

I WONDER IF ETF ORDERSEND SETTING ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS

THANK YOU

void OpenPositionAsset1()

{

EndTrade1();

if(StrToTime(StartTime_Asset1)<TimeCurrent()&&StrToTime(StartTime_Asset1)+500>TimeCurrent() && AllowOrder==true && Again1==true)

{

if(Strat1_Asset1==true && Strat2_Asset1==false && Strat3_Asset1==false && Strat4_Asset1==false && !PositionExcist(1234))

{

OrderSend(Asset1,OP_BUY,LotAsset1,Ask,3,Bid-SLCalcul1()*pips,Ask+TPCalcul1()*pips,NULL,1234,0,clrBlue);

AmountAsset1=((AccountEquity()/Numb_Asset)*Percen_Invest_Asset1)/100.0;

Again1=false;

}

if(Strat1_Asset1==false && Strat2_Asset1==true && Strat3_Asset1==false && Strat4_Asset1==false && !PositionExcist(1234))

{

OrderSend(Asset1,OP_SELL,LotAsset1,Bid,3,Ask+SLCalcul1()*pips,Bid-TPCalcul1()*pips,NULL,1234,0,clrRed);

Again1=false;

}

if(Strat1_Asset1==false && Strat2_Asset1==false && Strat3_Asset1==true && Strat4_Asset1==false && !PositionExcist(1234))

{

if(iClose(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1)>iOpen(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1))

{

OrderSend(Asset1,OP_BUY,LotAsset1,Ask,3,Bid-SLCalcul1()*pips,Ask+TPCalcul1()*pips,NULL,1234,0,clrBlue);

Again1=false;

}

if(iClose(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1)<iOpen(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1))

{

OrderSend(Asset1,OP_SELL,LotAsset1,Bid,3,Ask+SLCalcul1()*pips,Bid-TPCalcul1()*pips,NULL,1234,0,clrRed);

Again1=false;

}

}

if(Strat1_Asset1==false && Strat2_Asset1==false && Strat3_Asset1==false && Strat4_Asset1==true && !PositionExcist(1234))

{

if(iClose(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1)>iOpen(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1))

{

Again1=false;

}

if(iClose(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1)<iOpen(Asset1,PERIOD_D1,1))

{

Again1=false;

}

}

}

}

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When you post code please use the CODE button (Alt-S)!

Use the CODE button

Please do not make excessive use of capital letters when posting.It is considered shouting and very rude.

You are a developer in Freelance, so if this topic is concerning a freelance job that you are being paid for, you should at least state the fact.

I know that it is not obvious, but topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Keith Watford:

Please do not make excessive use of capital letters when posting.It is considered shouting and very rude.

Thank you Keith

Reason: