Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 8

the process of hyperbolising the daily chart to the minute chart

Evgeny Belyaev:

A staggering drain on the spread?

Don't get in the way of romance.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the process of hyperbolising the daily chart to the minute chart

yeah... but I'm more interested in the name of the reverse process, from minute to day.... the swear word denotes this process, unequivocally...

Andrey Dik:

Yeah... but I'm more interested in the name of the reverse process, from minute to day.... the swear word means this process, unequivocally...

As for the fact that these charts do not differ from each other in terms of reliability for technical analysis, it's obvious. the unit of noise movement on the daily chart is about 1000 points on EURUSD.

Noise is noise everywhere on any chart and is very similar to a Wiener process with "thick tails" of the probability distribution model.

Martin Cheguevara:

I do not know about the name, but these charts do not differ from each other in terms of reliability for technical analysis. the movement unit of the noise on the daily chart is about 1000 pips on the EURUSD. you can make a lot of money with these 1000 pips using extrema on the one-minute charts.

Noise is noise everywhere on any chart and looks like a Wiener process with "thick tails" of the probability distribution model.

some people say it's better to go to a factory.

others say you can make a lot of money.

the first ones have nothing to ask, and it is clear - they do not say anything. but the second ones are eager to ask: where is the account, monitoring, all the required reporting tools?

Andrey Dik:

Some people say it's better to go to a factory.

Some say it is better to go to the factory.

They have nothing to ask the first ones, and it is understandable - they do not say anything. but the second ones are eager to ask - where is the account, monitoring, all the required reporting devices?

Private.
As for the trade, I would like to share my observations in practice.
The essence of the idea is that the most successful strategies are based on inconsistency of signals. And the more contradictory they are, the more reliable the signal is.
Forex market is nothing but paradoxes. And after five years it still amazes me).

If you want to know my results, take a look at the "Theory to Practice" section, where everything is already shown and described.

For example, on the same interval of a 5000-6000 points strong drop in price and then an 8000 points upswing with practically no pullback.

you earn everywhere using paradoxes. the obvious signals will make you lose money on strong trends.

I circled in red where I caught a strong disturbance effect that threw speculators out of the market.)

If you've done everything correctly + solved a lot of mathematical puzzles, especially the problem with the number of samples for analysis, you'll see that the mechanism of removing speculators from the market is primitive and works always on the same scenario.

Martin Cheguevara:
Private.
But on the subject of trading, I would like to share my observations in practice.
The point is that the best working strategies are based on inconsistency of signals. And the more contradictory they are, the more reliable the signal is.
Forex market is nothing but paradoxes. And after five years it still amazes me).

If you want to know my results, take a look at the "Theory to Practice" section, where everything is already shown and described.

For example, on the same interval of a 5000-6000 points strong drop in price and then an 8000 points upswing with practically no pullback.

you earn everywhere using paradoxes. the obvious signals will make you lose money on strong trends.

I circled in red where I caught a strong disturbance effect that threw speculators out of the market.)

If you do everything correctly + solve a mathematical puzzle about the number of samples for analysis, you'll see that the mechanism of removing speculators from the market is primitive and follows the same scenario.

This is the pattern. But as long as a small number of people understand it, the mechanism will remain the same. That is, only when 30% of the market starts using it as a signal will the mechanism change. It will become more sophisticated. And since it is difficult to calculate, we can say that it will probably be enough for our lifetime.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

But as long as a small number of people understand it, the mechanism will remain the same. That is, only when 30% of the market starts using it as a signal, will the mechanism change. It will become more sophisticated. And since it is difficult to calculate, we can say that it will probably be enough for our lifetime.

I can't say I'm not happy with it))

not 30% even 10% is enough)

For those who can not see when the trend is over I recommend to work with small stops (stop size is a little bigger than noise).But sometimes (not infinite) averaging has a right to take planned profit. So it's all mathematics, how much and in how many and what to do.

Martin Cheguevara:

If you do it right + solve a bunch of mathematical puzzles, particularly the problem of the number of counts to analyse, then you will see that the mechanism for dropping speculators from the market is inherently quite primitive and always follows the same scenario.

And what is this problem of counts? Describe it more precisely, please.
Reason: