Redrawing indicators. - page 3

)))) OK. If the goal is to pull intermediate states (decision points - that's a matter of opinion) out of the over... (I have no strength to write the whole thing)) indicators, then yes, maybe.
Then I can also start. With the same ZZ. Intermediate extrema that are unidirectional to the forming ray can be very useful. Like the trailing edge, for example. Or otherwise.
In short, it should be output in separate buffers.
But then it will not be a re... indicator!!! It would be out of line!!! )))))))

Svinozavr >>:
))) ок. Если цель - вытащить промежуточные состояния (точки принятия решений - это кому как) из пере... (сил нет целиком писать))) индикаторов, то - да, м.б.
Тогда могу и я начать. С того же ЗЗ. Промежуточные, однонаправленные с формирующимся лучом экстремумы м.б. весьма полезны. Как тот же трейлинг, например. Или как иначе.
Короче, это нужно выводить в отдельных буферах.
Но тогда это будет не пере... индикатор!!! Это будет не в тему!!! )))))))

You could write simply - PI. ZZ is of no interest to me. It doesn't provide any useful information for NN, as I've written elsewhere.

But the purpose of the thread was not to collect exactly what I need, but to create a place where any PI can be found.

joo >>:

Можно писать просто - ПИ. ЗЗ мне неинтересен. Он не несет никакой полезной информации для NN, я где то писал уже.

Well, I won't get in the way then.

What you call a re-frame is just a change within a frame defined by some parameters. So, in a time frame, price overshoot on the 0th bar is defined by time.

You need to be clear about what defines YOUR frame, where it becomes non-"zero". Intermediate values are easily saved. For timeframes it is the High & Low of the bar. Otherwise, it's spot on.))

Svinozavr >>:

То, что вы называете перерисовкой - это всего лишь изменение внутри заданного некими параметрами фрейма. Так, при тайм-фреймировании перерисовка цены на 0-м баре определена временем.

Нужно четко понять, что определяет ВАШ фрейм, где он становится не "нулевым". Промежуточные значения легко сохраняются. Для тайм-фреймирования - это High & Low бара. В др. случаях - по месту.)))

What do you think of this:

joo wrote >>

One example. I don't know how to do it, which is partly why I created this thread, and was hoping to find a suitable solution to tweak it to suit my needs.
I need to build alternate bars, a given number, back in history from the closing price of the 1st bar. The bars should be drawn on difference of OHLC values passed through the normalizing filter. With these alternative bars the further work and building of indicators was presented.

joo >>:

А что скажете на это:

I don't see any redrawing here initially. Unless, of course, I have understood the task correctly.

By the way, I have also done some alternative bar-building - reframing (not to be confused with the term NLP!!!)). So? The new bar ends (becomes history) not with the onset of a new time frame, but with the event that you use to frame (quantize).

I don't see the problem. And no connection to the topic either. Then you should have put something else in the subject, if that's what you want to talk about.

Svinozavr >>:
Но тогда это будет не пере... индикатор!!! Это будет не в тему!!! )))))))

Oh, you sly one! :) Don't worry, we'll redraw it later. :)

Vapche interesting (for me) combinations - in some buffers values are overwritten, in others they are fixed.

Svinozavr >>:

1) Я не вижу здесь перерисовки изначально. Если я, конечно, правильно понял задачу.

2) Не вижу проблем. И связи с темой тоже. Тогда нужно было как-то по др. сабж обозначить, если вы об ЭТОМ хотите поговорить.

1) There will be an overshoot. All alternate bars will shift when the 1st bar is formed. That's it. This is the overshoot. In absolute price values.

2) The question I was asked was, "Why is this necessary?". I gave an example of PI, and explained what it's for. There was no intention to talk about it. The point of the thread is in its title.

joo >>:

2) Был задан мне вопрос:"А зачем это нужно?". Я привел пример ПИ, и пояснил для чего это нужно. Цели об этом говорить небыло. Смысл ветки заклюен в её названии.

By the way, this is an example where you can use PI by using relative rather than absolute values.

joo >>:

1) Перерисовка будет. Все альтернативные бары будут смещаться, когда будет сформирован 1-й бар. Все. Это и есть перерисовка. В абсолютных ценовых значениях.

I do not understand the essence, purpose and mechanism of such a construction. It is difficult to say something.

2) The question was asked of me: "Why do we need it? I gave an example of a PI and explained what it was for. There was no purpose in talking about it. The point of the thread is in its title.

I do not understand your example. If you are interested in my participation, set a task for others. No - others will probably understand.

Svinozavr >>:

Непонятна суть, цель и механизм подобного построения. Сложно что-то сказать.

Мне в таком случае непонятен ваш пример. Если вам интересно мое участие - поставьте задачу по др. Нет - другие, возможно, поймут.

OK.

We have to build the bars which OHLC are calculated as differences

x=OHLC(i) - OHLC(i+1) (for O, H, L, C)

AlterBar[i]=((2.0/(1.0+MathPow(2.0,-x*(10/L))))-1.0)*H; where L and H are external coefficients.

Alternative bars (given number) must be shifted each bar to the place of Close[1].

This should give you something similar:

Reason: