Regularity or Randomness - page 32

Uladzimir Izerski:

Only select "indicator" rather than "advisor" in the menu.

This is not at all necessary.

Create a template with the name of the Expert Advisor, with all the necessary features, colour settings, chart settings if necessary and go, visual mode

Renat Akhtyamov:

and stick it out too, any and more than one.

;)

//--------

Chehevara, where are you?

Let's go and learn how to do it while the experts are here!

Let's go;)

Martin Cheguevara:

but they do charge for some things, mind you.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is not necessary at all.

Create a template with the name of the expert, with all the necessary features, colour settings, graphics if necessary and go

Having fun? You like words? By the way, "gimpy" is between a man's legs, see the dictionary.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The lines on the indicator show currencies, not pairs.

This is my indicator. I made it about ten years ago. I haven't seen anything like it yet)).

The coloured lines are currencies, the white line is a currency pair, the indicator is also more than 10 years old

Vasily Belozerov:

"Cockles" is between a man's legs, see the dictionary.

Oh, another scientific hypothesis from the secret reference dictionary. This time it's philological.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Oh, another scientific hypothesis from the secret reference dictionary. This time it's philological.

Not philological, and physiological. And there are a million more hypotheses in store.

aleger:

Coloured lines represent currencies, white lines represent currency pairs, the indicator is also more than 10 years old

I don't quite understand the idea. If it were like this: a triangle of pairs, each pair in dynamics above/below 0, at some point converge all together to 0, then diverge. And the sum above 0 is equal to the sum below 0.

Is this possible?

Vasily Belozerov:

I don't quite get the idea. If it were like this: a triangle of pairs, each pair dynamic above/below 0, at some point converge all together at 0, then diverge.

Would that be possible?

It's a five-currency basket

aleger:
This is a five-currency basket

It doesn't matter how many pairs there are, what matters is that the amount above 0 equals the amount below 0 every minute and at some point all converge to 0.

Reason: