best trading system for anyone or nobody

it is my 6 years in FX. 10% per month for already 3 years. finance freedom,life freedom -----i already did that

i am chinese,and not good at english.i am here to show you all how it works. making some oversea_friends.I operate just for myself and work for nobody.

three numbles: 0,1,0.618
one shape:triangle
one action:waiting
one indicator: Bollinger Band

that is enough.

i may say i have the best system in the world,for my own,may be for you .and i will show a part of it these days.

"predestination" is very important for the truth. open-mind and modest is very important for beginner.

distance and language should not be issues if predestination is there

i trade less than 10 times per month. i do not care about anything except my picture when trading.

when and where, go in
when and where, get out

---------never believe your feelings,your mood is killer.

all the things about trading should be shown in the shape of geometric figure.

now i will show you my system,how it looks:

the tunnel on the right,is the operating area.

what i just say? "when and where". here is the next,all these picture happen

in last month.just M and W!

in my tunnel, k map does not lie:

400 points more,the win to loss ratio of every trading is more than 300%.

stop trying to know how it works,that is a long story.take it easy.

er,sorry for my horrible english. i think maybe i need a translater...

i need to know if there is anyone interested and want to learn ,that makes me go on.

Looks pretty impressive. But what about triangle? Do you mean a technical chart pattern here or something else? Need to explain more how your system works.

Yes please continue explaining your system.

looks intresting...

Regards

fxghost:
Looks pretty impressive. But what about triangle? Do you mean a technical chart pattern here or something else? Need to explain more how your system works.

A symmetrical triangle is a chart formation where the slope of the price's highs and the slope of the price's lows converge together to a point where it looks like a triangle.

Please explain how this system work???

It is very interesting and seems to predict a breach of either resistance or support and the subsequent reversal outside the bands as an entry point. I don't understand the setup prior with the triangles as a guide other than they appear to indicate trend.

Am i anywhere near what you do?

Regards Stephen

That is an achievement and am happy for you. This is how you will become a great trader and i will recommend that to myself and other to learn from you. Anyway i will surely take that as an example and make my best in my trades. Good luck all and if someone has something innovate as fxpicture please share

very interest system...let go on

thank you

Yes very interesting system. I want to know more about it. Thanks in advance

Hi fxpicturer, I am highly interested to know more about your trading system. Please share more info about it.

Inspirational post. I would like to know more about your strategies. Thanks for sharing this!

Reason: