Regularity or Randomness - page 31

Vasily Belozerov:

No, next, you do it yourself. It takes both time and brainpower, and it costs money. Moreover, I don't understand the terms of the problem.

for a fee?

Actually, I don't need to, I just corrected the way. And it's free of charge.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

for a fee?

Actually, I don't need to, I just corrected the path. And it's free of charge.

;)

Yes, it's easy, for free. Formulate a task, otherwise it's just abstract phrases.

Maxim Romanov:

After all, when gbpusd falls, it is unclear what exactly is going on the pound falls, the dollar rises, both fall, both rise... There are a lot of combinations.

The conclusion: no way.

I've made such an indicator. You can see what happens. Pound is falling, yen is rising, both fall and both rise.

GBPJPY is shown on the picture. Blue colour is for GBP currency, while white is for JPY.

Both currencies may fall at the same time or rise against other currencies and deviate in their pair in different ways.

GBPJPYH4_30

Uladzimir Izerski:

Making an indicator like this. You can see what is happening. Pound falls, yen rises, both fall, both rise.

The pair GBPJPY is shown in the picture. The blue colour is for GBP currency and the white is for JPY.

Both currencies may fall at the same time or rise against other currencies and deviate in their pair in different ways.

This kind of indicator (movement of a currency pair) is a hundred years old

Uladzimir Izerski:

Making an indicator like this. You can see what is happening. Pound falls, yen rises, both fall, both rise.

The pair GBPJPY is shown in the picture. Blue colour is for GBP currency and white is for JPY.

There you go, another confirmation. The key question is: what to do next, how to use this information and whether to use it at all?

aleger:
This indicator (currency pair movements) is a hundred years old

The lines on the indicator show currencies, not pairs.

This is my indicator. I made it about ten years ago. I haven't seen similar ones yet)).

Vasily Belozerov:

There you go, another confirmation. The key question is: what to do next, how to use this information and whether to use it at all?

Actually shows the demand for currency. This is valuable information. The data is taken from 10 related pairs.

If I know that there is a high demand for a currency, I cannot sell a pair with that currency. You can see if such an indicator makes sense.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The lines on the indicator show currencies, not pairs.

This is my indicator. I made it about ten years ago.

That's great. Sorry, off-topic. Can I put a balance and funds indicator in the strategy tester?

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

Vasily Belozerov:

Great. Sorry, a little off-topic. Can I put the balance and funds indicator in the strategy tester?

and stick it out too, any and more than one.

;)

//--------

Chehevara, where are you?

Let's go learn how to make sense while the experts are here!

Vasily Belozerov:

That's great. Sorry, a little off-topic. Can I put a balance and funds indicator in the strategy tester?

Only select "indicator" instead of "advisor" in the menu.

Reason: