Fractals, fractal structures, their graphic images + Canvas - page 7

Maxim Romanov:
What is the mistake? Everyone will have zero if they pay a commission and there is no inflow into the system.
It will be the other way round - all funds will flow to a smaller proportion of participants, at the limit one. The commission has nothing to do with it -"there will be no change in the number of participants and volume of funds".

Dmitriy Skub:
It will be the other way around - all funds will flow to a smaller number of participants, at the most one participant. The Commission has nothing to do with it -"there will be no change in the number of participants and the volume of funds".
Why?

Dmitriy Skub:
It will be the other way round - all the funds will flow to a smaller part of the participants, in the limit - to one. Commission has nothing to do with it -"there will be no change in the number of participants and the volume of funds".

Yes, money flows to money - it's a fundamental law of "financial gravity".

A few words about the essence of this thread, which my esteemed administrator took out of the "Kanvas is cool" thread (having done it correctly, of course), where I simply expressed the idea that a fundamentally new type of indicators can be created on the basis of Kanvas to clearly show the fractal market structure, if it exists, and nothing more.

There is no question of how to use such indicators, whether they would be useful or whether they could be created at all. Such questions require serious research into the available empirical material and, in general, the concept of processing it itself.

Damir Ismagilov:
Such a fractal has long been reproduced by Almazov. And I trade on it.

Don't worry, everyone can see that you have been trading for a long time.

Aleksey Ivanov:

A couple of words about the essence of this thread, which was separated by my esteemed administrator from the branch "Kanvas is cool" (of course, he did it correctly), where I just gave an idea that a principally new type of indicators may be created on the basis of Kanvas to demonstrate the fractal market structure, if it exists, and nothing more.

One can visually see only and only by creating a cartoon about the dynamic behavior of price probability densities and their increments in sliding windows.

This is a conceptual problem posed long ago by Koldun in the article "From Theory to Practice". No one(!) has even thought of doing it until now... Everybody's so fucking smart... - no one here wants to admit someone else's superiority in anything. Sorcerer took one look at the stupidity and... left the forum for good. That's a shame.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Don't worry, everyone can see that you've been trading for a long time.

That's called cutting))

Alexander_K:

It can be clearly seen solely and only by creating a cartoon about the dynamic behaviour of price probability densities and their increments in sliding windows.

This is a conceptual problem, which was posed by Koldun in the topic "From Theory to Practice" a long time ago. No one(!) has even thought of doing it until now... Everybody's so fucking smart... - no one here wants to admit someone else's superiority in anything. Sorcerer took one look at the stupidity and... left the forum for good. That's a shame.

I've been operating with notions of probability density, amplitudes of probability densities, etc. for a long time (long before I registered on this site), and I even wrote and studied the market with such indulators and not only with them, but with products written in MATLAB; I haven't even heard about your sorcerer.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Something on the zigzag or Bill Williams' fractals, but where are the real fractals and what do they have to do with it?

And in general, people, how are you going to use fractal theory in trading?

It's a fractal fractal on a chart.

compare it to the price, if it looks like it, then trade.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I've been operating with probability density concepts, amplitudes of probability densities etc. for a long time and even wrote and studied the market with such indulgences and not only with them, but with products written in MATLAB; I haven't even heard about your sorcerer.

A sorcerer is a sorcerer :))) He rarely shows up, shows amazing graphs (including how densities move dynamically in sliding windows - how "tails" are stretched out, etc.), then deletes them. My questions/suggestions on PM were followed by only 1 reply: "I have everything, I don't communicate on PM. Just helping those who are suffering".

Alexander_K:

It can be clearly seen solely and only by creating a cartoon about the dynamic behaviour of price probability densities and their increments in sliding windows.

This is a conceptual problem, which was posed by Koldun in the topic "From Theory to Practice" a long time ago. No one(!) has even thought of doing it until now... Everybody's so fucking smart... - no one here wants to admit someone else's superiority in anything. Sorcerer took one look at this stupidity and... left the forum for good. That's a shame.

I do what I need to do for myself. My ego allows me to acknowledge other people's superiority because I don't care about it at all. The only thing I care about is how much money I take from the market, everything else is irrelevant. If there is a desire to do something together, why not participate, and so, when I need it, I will develop a specific mechanism, create a clear terms of reference and order the work of the algorithm that I need, as I have always done.
Opinions and knowledge are exchanged on the forum. For instance, dmitriy skub, who is an expert in the field of analysis and trading is not. For example, dmitriy skub does not agree with me on what would happen if the crowd made an infinite number of transactions with no inflow of money or participants, and I am interested in his opinion as to why.
Reason: