Creating a command to write a bot - page 9

chelovek-y:

Enlighten me, I'm not quite sure what the war is about? Everyone will have a copy to make money from, right. Is that good or bad?

Bad, it's not clear who will own copyright and related rights (right to sell, etc.)

George Merts:

Apparently, the author wants a number of"successful traders" who would give a job to a number of "successful programmers" and he would profit from it.

That's right. Why not make a profit? And besides me, all the other participants will make a profit.

Vladimir Karputov:

No one will allow you to take users to third party resources.

Oh, come on... There's nothing to let yet... So far, there's really nothing to see but "mush from an axe"... Do you think someone will try it?

Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but I remember a couple of these threads from the past year. I couldn't find them in the search (the search works fine, but they must have been deleted).

I remember it didn't end there (at least - for this forum and publicly) - the thread was either deleted or the thread "dried up".
As I remember, in one of the threads even discussed a possible contract between the team members, but it all came down to the identity of the head (no one knew him) and the distribution of responsibilities (here about the distribution of ...).
I don't remember anything else :)

As if this thread hadn't also "dried up" ...

chelovek-y:

That's right. Why not make a profit? And I'm the one who's going to take the profits.

The problem is that everyone wants to make a profit. But no one wants to offer anything. Including you.

With these inputs, no one's going to profit. No one wants to get their hands dirty.

Sometimes people help each other out for their own ego, to feel cool, generous, generous...

But you set the task so that everyone involved feels like a fraud - do you think many will agree?

Sergey Golubev:

I hope this thread doesn't "dry up" ...

With an author like that, this one will go stagnant too.

A branch will develop if the author does something useful for the participants. And, it's not "making things work" but precisely some tangible result, say, or some visible piece of code useful to all... Or some kind of interesting trading technique for everyone...

And what do we have? "Why don't you work for me for free?" Do you think many people would agree?

Vladimir Karputov:

No one will allow you to take users to third party resources.

Contacts can be exchanged, I hope?

George Merts An organiser, by definition, already spends a lot of time coordinating, thinking about the plan, the way forward. Now the burden and responsibility is more on me than on others. What I'm involved in - I've already worked out some things. In any case I am more interested in development than anyone else and I will have to take part in places where I do not expect it myself.

But from you I see a lot of off-topic posts. It would be better to have fewer messages on the subject. Because those who are interested may not read the important messages, but drown in rants.

chelovek-y:

Enlighten me, I'm not quite sure what the war is about? Everyone will have a copy to make money from, right. Is that good or bad?

Bad, we're not living in communism.

chelovek-y:
You can exchange contacts, can't you?

Show respect for the community by filling out your profile correctly and completely. Put up an avatar. And maybe people will be drawn to you.

Reason: