Strategies that work - page 14

Boris Gulikov:
What do you mean - For what? )))

Not for what, but for whom. Split the word in half.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Not for what, but for whom. Split the word in halfradical

so I did ))) When was it ever an animated one.

And I remember the anecdote from the '80s.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Not for what, but for whom. Split the word in halfradical

No, for what, exactly. Because feces is an inanimate object. And she understood it to mean feces.)

I still don't understand what decompiles are) I just want to share my TS idea, but in words. I am not very good at trading yet, please don't kick me.

The idea is that the moment of entering the market should be caught on a pullback of a price wave. The vertex indicator or its analogues will be very useful.

It seems to be a trifle, but it works very well and, what is more important, with small stops of up to 15 points. It works for about 80% of profitable orders.

The stronger the momentum in the indicator is, the clearer the market entry is. I have set signal levels for orders at 12-12. However, everything is marked with arrows on the screenshot.

Files:
TM.png  40 kb

khorosh:

No, for the sake of what exactly. Since feces is an inanimate object. And she understood it as for feces.)

Shit, I got it right away))) The man just didn't get it.

lihawer:

I still don't understand what decompiles are) I just want to share my TS idea, but in words. I am not very good at trading yet, so please don't kick me.

The idea is that the moment of entering the market should be caught on a pullback of a price wave. The vertex indicator or its analogues will be very useful.

It seems to be a trifle, but it works very well and, what is more important, with small stops of up to 15 points. It works for about 80% of profitable orders.

The stronger the momentum in the indicator is, the clearer the market entry is. I have set signal levels for orders at 12-12. However, everything is marked with arrows on the screenshot.

I do not think it is a good option. Trading against the trend, on the signals of some other fleabag.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

That's good. Write back sometime about what worked and what didn't.

OK, but it's not a matter of one day. Yeah, it's called a safe, and it's used in the TS Sniper.

Boris Gulikov:
I do not think it is a good option. I do not think it is a good idea to trade against the trend according to signals from some flea-bitten trader.

Well, I've checked, that's why I'm sharing. And pullbacks - they always happen, of course, sometimes price moves further away, but there is no loss. That's what the stop is for.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK, but it's not a one-day thing. And yes, the system is called a safe, it's used in the TS Sniper

It's used in dozens of different TCs. And it's been used for years before this sniper came along.

lihawer:

Well, I've checked, that's why I'm sharing. And pullbacks - they always happen, of course, sometimes price moves further away, but there is no loss. That's why there is a stop.

How did you check them? In the handheld tester? For how many years?

Only EUR or other pairs as well?

Reason: