Interesting to know ! - page 8

Artyom Trishkin:

I'm interested in interesting people, interesting threads, useful knowledge - where you can learn something for yourself and your development.

And to compare the market and the trend - this is "two men were walking, one handsome, the other in a hole fell down" ...

Does TC really not understand what MetaTrader is and what it was created for...?

A trend is a trend in Africa, and it is the same on all existing platforms, and even in web platforms.

He is either a real Kashchenko patient or he really understands everything and trolls everybody.

P.S. I can imagine how the admins "banter" with his posts)

P.P.S. This topic should be moved to Interesting and Humorous

Vitaly, don't worry.

Artyom Trishkin:

No, I don't. I don't have any secret knowledge. And I don't want to be investigated for it by smart men in bathrobes...

Tomorrow in person?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Does TC really not understand what MetaTrader is and what it was created for? ...

A trend is a trend in Africa, and it's the same on all existing platforms, and even on web platforms.

He is either a real Kashchenko patient or he really understands everything and trolls everybody.

P.S. I can imagine how the admins "banter" with his posts)

I think TC just makes everyone look stupid (he also insults community programmers by calling us like in his this post):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Interesting to know !

neverness, 2018.11.21 15:11

On the "cult of Cargo" programmers.

https://habr.com/post/129676/

Generally speaking the MT4 platform has not always existed (but since 2005). And in the "old terminals" and ALPARI forum(Link removed by Artyom Trishkin) the traders themselves, and their tools were treated in a HUGE respect.

For EVERY indicator had its own page of its mathematical description, and there was its own discussion page about this indicator, where traders freely expressed their opinions about it.

That is, every indicator was really an INDICATOR, and every indicator was "individual" with all its consequences.

Everything changed dramatically with the arrival of MT4.

What changed with the arrival of the "programming natives"?

What did the programming natives do?

- They saw that traders were drawing some lines they did not understand. They have gathered these (incomprehensible to them) lines in one place and created the following indicator "Cargo Cult".

Indicator box

Traders ask MT4 developers: What is it?

MT4 developers answer: - These are indicator (trend) lines !!! (???)

- What are they? - ask the developers traders.

- The hell knows! - The developers of MT4 answer! Go figure it out yourself. But now you will have the MQL4 language, which we are developing.

- All right. Ok. Let's see what will happen next. - traders responded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened next?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened next is the "amazing" that is always around.

If the MT4 programmer natives created their "artistic image" of an aeroplane in a single copy, the programmer natives that followed them decided: - Why are we worse?

And all those aboriginal programmers, in one way or another associated with MT4 (and not only), started to produce their "artistic images" of aeroplanes in large quantities (so to say, put their aboriginal production "on stream").

Trend formula 5

It makes you want to climb aboard the "banana fighter" and "take off" - or "fly in" - I do not know which is more correct.

No. Everything is "mature" and very serious.

At first glance, it all looks more like a prank than serious action.

But no. It turns out that this "native invasion" of traders is serious and will last.

And now MT4 developers seriously and maturely launch a new beta version of banana terminal MT4

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/289236

And they're seriously asking traders to take part in its "testing".

I'm sorry. But what are you suggesting traders to "test"?

Your native insanity and illiteracy?

Trend formula 6

Trend formula 7

And fly your planes with "banana wings" yourself.

I think the branch should be torn down.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Tomorrow in private?

Write if you have something to say :)

Now it's time for bed - it's half past five in the morning...

I think TC is a very deep thinker and a member of the old guard of traders. There are hardly any of them left now. These traders were real professionals. They wrote books and developed trading systems. Their views on what is now happening with trading and technical analysis can be very interesting and useful.

To stir up hatred or seek to humiliate someone, that is not the case. The desire to criticize, yes ... but within reason.

(Of course, the criticism is not without emotion, but its seriousness of approach to trading inspires respect).

If TC counts me among the programmer natives too, I won't be offended. I'll just smile back)).

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes, it looks like it. By the way, in Moscow they liquidated a lot of asylums and sent the patients home.

Now I can see why inadequate people have become common in the metro.

Artyom Trishkin:

For me - it seems to me - the person who wrote the blog hates the platform and tries to belittle the capabilities of the platform (MT4 and MT5) and our community in general. Or is it just me, who has learned the word "trend", and does not know any other words, and is not able to do anything (and who knows anything at all?), pours his garbage all over the place, hiding behind his "knowledge", which no one here has reached? And some gladly nod along, whinnying, "what interesting thoughts", not noticing that TC has identified them in the same pile of inferiority. No? Is it just me?

Tell me, am I alone in thinking that this case is more for doctors than for this resource?

I think the natives of this forum should be more humble, and not identify with the developers and creators of MT4.

As for me personally, I am simply physically unable to hate the MT4 platform for the simple reason that this platform was created with my participation.

Did you know, for example, that Alpari management, initially was against DDE exporting data. It seems wild now. But back then it was. They believed that this service should be paid for.

And I thought it should be free. And the case almost went to court.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, the MT4 developers, unlike today's forum natives, know what a TREND is. And it was MT4 developers who introduced the expressions "trend and indicator lines".

And the modern forum natives considered these lines as trends and indicators.

They are savages. What are they supposed to do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The so-called "MT4 community" reminds me of the club of savages who love VAZ NIVA cars.

The same collective-farm peasant aggressiveness, and the same total illiteracy. They even write Russian badly.

What kind of indicators and trends can we talk about?

Look at their thousands of "indicators" in the market.

And there is not a single real one among these thousands.

They are amateur programmers. They have no professionalism. And they do not need it, judging by all.

neverness:

Well, you're getting a bit carried away here...

You can criticise the approach, algotrading or human stupidity in general, but so much disrespect to the forum members you interact with...

Besides, you're here yourself. On this forum.

Reason: