in search of renko

At some point does metaquotes plan to natively implement renko charts in metatrader?

I really want to be able to operate on this platform in a totally native way this type of candles as an example NT8

Do you really expect an answer from us users?

I do not think MetaQuotes will implement native renko charts; because they consider renko as the indicator (and there are a lot of renko indicators for MT5 and MT5 as well).

Example of some posts of MetaQuotes about renko (which they made several years ago on Russian forum):

Renko, Kagi - which is essentially a private indicator. Well, they had a brief moment of fashion and passed a long time ago, they are no longer remembered.

Absolutely right, we draw our charts on our canvas. And Renko and Kagi cannot be drawn within the framework of standard bars.
In MQL5, you can completely disable the standard chart, replace everything with your own canvas, control the mouse/keyboard, and show anything. Though Doom run inside.

Ironically:

As I understand it, some wizard will tell these standard/custom indicators that there are no bars there, but with a broken timestamp system and non-standard data.

And they post a script (for MT5, I attached this script to the post here) as an example about what MT5 can do (I open the chart in MT5 and attached this script to the chart now, and I had the same as on the video below) -

----------------------

But it was several years ago (I found the post of MQ which they made on Russian forum several years ago) so it is the only information available about it till now.

Files:
Seascape.mq5  39 kb

SMZ_1: At some point does metaquotes plan to natively implement renko charts in metatrader? I really want to be able to operate on this platform in a totally native way this type of candles as an example NT8

I highly doubt it!

Reason: