Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 19

This signal here is also a cent ***

Olga Devitsyna:
This signal is also a cent ***

You can't discuss and advertise paid products and signals on the forum.

Vladimir Karputov:

You can't discuss and advertise paid products and signals on the forum.

Too bad, but rules are rules...

Olga, if you don't mind, send me the link in a private message. I collect information for myself about scammers, sometimes it saves people's nerves and money.

Regardless of the broker, go to the beginning of the signal history and look... if it's like this, it's a scammer

Olga Devitsyna:

Regardless of the broker, go to the beginning of the signal history and look... If it's like this, then it's a scammer.

Well, it's not so bad with 300-level leverage, with an overnight trade hold )))) But recently the mql has invented warnings like this especially for such inventors:

Andrey Karachev:

Well, it's not so bad with 300 leverage and holding a deal all night long )))) But lately mql has invented warnings like this especially for such inventors:

It means absolutely nothing. I mostly trade my overnights and I have this warning for all my signals because I trade only a couple hours a day and not every day.

And the leverage is 10-40.

Boris Gulikov:

It means absolutely nothing. I mainly trade with my overnighters and I have this warning on all the signals, as I trade for a couple of hours a day at most and not every day.

And the leverage at that is 10-40.

Leverage around 50 on calm market is safe enough, while 200-300 and higher is a clear sign of gambling.

And warnings that 80-85% of the growth is made in 3-5 days usually means a successful run-up of the account with the help of a robot - you should not expect stable work there.

Dear admins!

Yesterday I was surprised to learn from the participants of this discussion that in some brokers' mql monitoring cent accounts can be displayed as dollar ones. This gives signal providers scammers huge opportunities to show impressive results without risking their own capital, because the real money involved in trading is 100 times less than the one displayed in statistics. Because of this, thousands of subscribers are misled and risk very big money, seeing that providers are working with sums of $5000-10000, while they really have $50-100 on cent accounts. A recent example is the accounts of the 2 leaders in the rankings, who each had over a thousand subscribers with a combined capital of several million dollars. As a result, people got huge losses, not comparable to the losses of these "providers".

I ask you to consider a proposal to include in the system of warnings on paid signals from providers trading from servers of Welltrade, Forts, FXOpen brokers (the list may be supplemented) the following messages:

"Dollar and cent accounts of this broker are serviced by the same server, due to which the amount in the provider's account may not be displayed correctly".

Olga Devitsyna:

Regardless of the broker, go to the beginning of the signal history and look... If it's like this, it's a scam.

I don't understand how this is a scam?

Vasiliy Vilkov:

I don't see how that's fraudulent.

A TP of 20 pips on three orders gives 60% profit for the month. There is no stop loss. A move of just over 30 pips in the wrong direction is a loss of deposit. Plus usually on accounts of this kind trades are made once a month, always in the plus. Previously I saw several accounts that had only profitable trades for 8 months. After I enabled monitoring the trading style changes and the account starts to hover around zero or martingale-mediated trading starts and then it is dumped. Most likely, this "trader" runs several dozens of accounts where he opens different trades every month. He burns the drained accounts, splits the profitable ones in half for the next month and then opens differently directed orders again. The winning account, which remains after such culling, is connected to monitoring at the very beginning of the month and then you can collect subscribers for two months only, opening an order once a week to maintain activity.
Reason: