Free MQL4 training - page 2

Vinin:

Looks like the branch should be deleted.

Author, any objections?

Let the author show the claimed 6 min video.

I, too, believe that you can't learn to drive a tarball in a week (just like a car), so it's just a marketing ploy. Especially since there is no reference to the developers.

abolk:

Have the author show the claimed 6 min video.

it is there at the link

sever29:

it's on the link there.

I don't see it. please send me the link if you don't mind.

abolk:

I don't see it. please send me the link if you don't mind.

Invitation - audio cast

sever29:

go to the link in the first post, there -

The invitation is an audio cast.

Thank you. Already looking at it. So, it's an audio

That's it. The free newsletter is gone. AUTHOR should be removed.

If there is a limited number of places, we should have a competition.

abolk:

Thank you. I'm looking at it now. Yep, so it's an audio.

Yeah, the video ended up at the bottom, so I didn't really write about it. There'll be another one in the newsletter, it was a trial balloon. Anyway, look, there's a wave of criticism coming )) http://fxlab.info/lifestyle/pochemu-belaya-rasa-svalila-iz-afriki.html

VDev:

Yeah, the video was at the bottom, so I didn't really write about it. There will be another one in the newsletter, it was a trial balloon. However, look out, there's a wave of criticism coming )) http://fxlab.info/lifestyle/pochemu-belaya-rasa-svalila-iz-afriki.html

And it's funny to see how the authors of custom EAs jumped - the meat is running away, get him!!! Don't worry, I don't write EAs for 50 quid to order)))) and for 200 bucks too)) all the change is yours

VDev:

And it's fun to watch the authors of bespoke EAs jumping around - the meat is running away, get him!!! Don't worry, I don't write tailor-made EAs for 50 quid)))) and for 200 bucks either)) all the change is yours

I think you have a premature vertigo of your own success. Do not give yourself the illusion, because the disappointment will be very real.
Reason: