Weekend evening - page 40

Rad89:
The grail is still in the negative))))

You have ruined your first good idea.

Draw horizontals and trade exactly as you wrote in the beginning.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You have ruined your first good idea.

Draw the horizontals and trade exactly as you wrote in the beginning.

The problem is the spread, which gradually eats into the deposit. no solution has been found yet.

Rad89:

I have not changed the idea. it stays the same. the problem is the spread that keeps eating away at the deposit. the solution has not been found yet.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

Trap Strategy Expert Advisor

Renat Akhtyamov, 2019.08.18 22:25

agreed

it is on the line and will start to wobble higher/lower until it brings the deposit down

Vladimir Karputov:

No. The minimum check interval is on the new bar of the M1 timeframe. Catching fleas on every tick chart sneeze is bad.

Why not try it? I know it's crazy.... But maybe that's just what's missing. And I can't figure out the trailing stop. It's not happening. (added: it's working. I figured it out.)

Orders are not trawled. only through a set stop loss. It would be nice if the price was immediately trailed after the position is opened. The stop would be set below (above) the line with the losing value. And when the trawl pulls the SL, the momentum has already ended. As a result, the trawl closes the position with a loss.

I propose the following variant of the strategy: Working on one line. The line is set at the beginning of the trading day in the very first second in the middle of the gap between Ask and Bid. When the bar on the minute chart closes below the reference line, we open a Sell trade. The candlestick closes above the reference line - Sell close - open Buy. End of the trading day - all deals are closed. Bot with the possibility of martingale. At the new trading session martin is zeroed. I wonder how the martin will behave. I know that martins are pathological losers, but it's worth trying. Vladimir, what do you think?

Rad89:
Orders are not trailing. only through a set stop loss. It would be nice if a trailing stop would immediately follow the price after opening a position. A stop loss is placed below (above) the line with the loss value. And when the trawl pulls the SL, the momentum has already ended. As a result, the trawl closes the position with a loss.

Trailing only works for profitable positions. Therefore, you MUST protect yourself by setting a stop loss.

Because of the Ask-Bid swap, the strategy has gone from being a grail to a deposit destroyer. Unfortunately, unprofitable micro trades outnumber profitable "spikes" in total. The deposit is slowly melting away. If you have any thoughts on how to solve this issue, please share)

In the mean time I have a request for another trading robot:

I can not find in the access advisor that trades on two indicators OsMA with periods (18,48,9) and (3,9,9).
The principle of action can be seen here =))

They have some tricky mechanism there. I suggest to simplify it. One of indicators has crossed the line downwards - open SELL. Or upwards - BUY. Orientation is on OsMA 3,9,9. OsMA (18,48,9) is a confirmatory indicator. If the next bar on it has less volume than the previous one and a signal from 3.9.9 arrives, a deal is opened. Sov should be able to put SL, trawl. If it succeeds: let him close positions not by SL, but by SL-neutral, i.e. close by market itself, not by SL, but there, where technically it could be SL.

Vladimir, do you only do EAs on weekends or can you also order an indicator?
It will contain the resulting equity of the FI portfolio, so it's the same advisor, only from the side)

Vladimir Kononenko:
Vladimir, do you only do EAs on weekends or can you also order an indicator?
It will have the resulting equity of the FI portfolio, so it is the same advisor, but from the side)

FI or FU?

Reason: