Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system?

I think that the indicator may be redrawing but it may not.

If there is a drawback, it will be covered by another profitable deal.

The meaning of the Expert Advisor should be as follows. The indicator drew a point the expert advisor opened a position on the sell and another point appears the expert advisor closed the sell and opened the buy.

In the EA, you can make only one option that could set the lot size, that's all.

Download the system http://slil.ru/28593218

The indicator that draws the dots, or rather the dots themselves, is the intersection of ADX+ and ADX-.

There is no question that the ADX does not overdraw, but are its signals that accurate?

But if you really want to, you can go here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9463

The signals are accurate I tried in the Strategy Tester, but I can't tell you how to add this indicator to the Expert Advisor, can you?

What do you mean you tried the tester? There is no expert in your archive... there's only an indicator...

So, the Expert Advisor's conditions:

1. A point above the bar appears on the next bar we open a Sell position at the opening price (or at the breakdown of the maximum/minimum of the bar?). Stop-Loss?

2. a point appears under the bar on the next bar we open a Buy. Stop-Loss--??

Closing a position = opening a position in the opposite direction?

I looked at the indicator, it really builds on crossing lines ADX(3). So I can do using the built-in indicator. On points, something didn't work out for me. Is that how I understand the rules?

Probably, it would be better to take a bar low as a confirmation of a trend reversal and make an average (one more sell order) in 50-80 points above the opening, and if it fails, then a stop after 100 points from the first order.

Let us assume eurusd:

order 1: sell 0.1 price 1.4

order 2: sell 0.1 price 1.4050

S/l for 0.1+0.1 price 1.41

Fibo >>:

Наверно, лучше будет на пробой минимума бара, как подтверждение разворота тренда, а пунктов через 50-80 выше открытия сделать усреднение (еще один ордер sell), а ежли и это не прокатит, то стоп пунктов через 100 от первого ордера.

Допустим, eurusd:

order 1: sell 0.1 price 1.4

order 2: sell 0.1 price 1.4050

S/l for 0.1+0.1 price 1.41

GY, there will be another EA to prove that martingale is evil!!!! What does the author of this thread think? Maybe it's better to accumulate a profitable trade after all?

Are the dots not really redrawn? I'm watching the minutes until I see it with my own eyes, I don't believe anything :(

Telemah >>:
А что реально точки не перерисовываются? Сижу за минутками гляжу, пока своими глазами не увижу - ничему не верю :(

As far as I looked, there points with the very intersection of DI+ and DI- (ADX) do not coincide, they (points) are built on the minimum or maximum of the previous or current bar. I.e., there is an intersection of DI+>DI- on the current bar and a point is built at the minimum of the previous bar (if its minimum is lower than the minimum of the current bar). I drew the Expert Advisor, visually it seems that it enters with a delay, but if I set ADX (with the period of the indicator, by which these points are built), it is clear that it enters clearly at crossings. I'll post it a bit later.

IMHO, of course.

Yeah I've just looked too - yes, it doesn't match the crossovers, but I haven't noticed any redrawing. Man, the current barrrrr...

Nah, then the question is, a new candle opened and a signal appeared on the previous one - a dot. Can it disappear? (If it does not vanish, what is the formal entry condition in the EA, based on data from previous bars only (1 and 2)? Even if I do it with 0, it will work for me too :)
Reason: