Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 8

Renat Akhtyamov:

Your angle doesn't look like -55 degrees. It's about 15 degrees there. Draw a rectangle, its angle is 90 degrees, divided by 45 degrees. The -55 degree angle should be below the white line.

Renat Akhtyamov:

angle in degrees

Where's 50 degrees in there?

A degree is 1/360th of a full circle. 1/90th of a right angle.

And 50 degrees is just over half of a right angle.

Are you claiming that your screenshots show "just over half of a right angle" ???

Vitalii Ananev:

Your angle doesn't look like -55 degrees. It's about 15 degrees there. Draw a rectangle, its angle is 90 degrees, divided by 45 degrees. The -55 degree angle should be below the white line.

I have my own formula and it counts correctly.

I'm 100% sure Dimitri will write the same thing now and confirm it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I have my own formula and it counts correctly

:) Let her do the math, I'm not arguing.

Vitalii Ananev:

:) Let him think I'm not arguing.

Whatever.

BUT!

don't forget the automatically rescaled scale

Sneak the doll to the side and it'll all work out

Renat Akhtyamov:
at will
Can you share the formula or is it a secret?

Vitalii Ananev:
I have no idea if you will share the formula or if it is a secret?

:D You guys are silly :) how can you calculate the angle of the line in degrees if you have price on the Y axis and time on the X axis ? :)

Renat Akhtyamov:
No. It's a commercial product.

Got it.

Let's split up, guys, let's get fucked up.

My opponent has his own degrees, not the conventional ones. And you can measure anything in those degrees. Except these "degrees" have as much to do with angular degrees as "degrees of alcohol." Let him measure himself in them.

DMITRY BOBROV:
:D You guys are silly :) how can you calculate the angle of the line in degrees if you have price on the Y axis and time on the X axis ? :)
You don't understand anything :) The man has a clever formula he was able to derive a new straight line equation where he combined price with time.
Reason: