Weekend evening - page 20

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you tested it yet? Any sketches?

On euros it's good, 4H. On others worse. Percentage of successful trades is 80, but overall it's a minus.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It is good on the Euro, 4H. On others it is worse. Percentage of successful trades is 80, but in general it is negative.

There are three pluses at the end of the parameters:

• Only one positions- allow only one position in the market
  • Reverse- reverse trading signal
  • Close opposite- close positions opposite to the trading signal, first the opposite position is guaranteed to be closed and only then a new position is opened in the direction of the signal.

Vladimir Karputov:

There are three pluses at the end of the parameters:

• Only one positions- allow only one position in the market
  • Reverse- reverse trading signal
  • Close opposite- close positions opposite to the trading signal; the opposite position will be closed first and only then a new position will be opened in the direction of the signal
Yes, I am studying it. I can give it to the Creation of an EA as a joint effort:)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, I am. We could give it a go in the EA Creation thread:)

No. You don't have to.

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you tested it yet? Any sketches?

Thank you very, very much for all your noble labours!!!! this one seems to behave very well too... will try it on demo... big respect and respect to the author of the idea...

Сергей Криушин:

Thank you very, very much for all your noble labours!!!! this one seems to behave very well too... will try it on demo... kudos to the author of the idea too...

You're welcome :)

Vladimir Karputov:

You're welcome :)

I'm looking at his work - with such an infrequent course of opening trades, but mostly the right course, it may well turn out to be a good multicurrency one, to the envy of all grailwriters....Thank you very much... I could try adding more pending trades along the way - as they say, you can't spoil porridge with butter....

Сергей Криушин:

I'm looking at his work - with such an infrequent course of opening trades, but mostly the right course, it might well make a good multicurrency EA to the envy of all grailwrights....Thank you very much...

In order to get a multi-currency EA you need to rewrite it as a class. And then you can just from the Master EA create objects-classes of Subordinate EAs on different symbols.

Vladimir Karputov:

To get a multicurrency EA, you need to rewrite the EA as a class. And then you can simply from the Master EA create objects-classes of Slave EAs on different symbols.

Interesting, I will try to look into it and make it...

Thank you...

Vladimir Karputov:

No. You don't have to.

I was thinking that since this is a reversal model, it would be logical to set SL automatically. When buying at Lowest for 26 periods, when selling at Highest?
Reason: