Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 22

Алексей Тарабанов #:
Monitoring is put out when money is tight. My daughter refuses to accept money in trust, although all VTB offers it. When I was speculating on currency in Sberbank, the girls copied my trades, but here it doesn't work. I understand that it is not just my school here, but also her talent. But, she's just like you. She's just making money off the same information you can't make money off of. Why is that?
ZS she's got me on full support because I'm an elderly parent. Constitution...

Алексей Тарабанов #:
Monitoring is put out when money is tight. My daughter refuses to accept money in trust, although all VTB offers it. When I was speculating on currency in Sberbank, the girls copied my trades, but here it doesn't work. I understand that it is not just my school here, but also her talent. But she's just like you. She's just making money off the same information you can't make money off of. Why is that?
You never cease to amaze me.

Алексей Тарабанов #:
Monitoring is put out when money is tight. My daughter refuses to accept money in trust, although all VTB offers it. When I was speculating in foreign currency at Sberbank, the girls copied my trades, but here it doesn't work. I understand that it is not just my school here, but also her talent. But she's just like you. She's just making money off the same information you can't make money off of. Why not?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Roman Shiredchenko #:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thank you

Scarick #:
I have always wondered why there are no winners of lchis or pro algorithms on the forums, except if they come to the forum to ask technical questions.
But there are many gurus, teachers, experts and other people whose brother, brother-in-law, brother-in-law earns millions on Forex, but none of them has links to their monitoring.
As they say you are Leo Tolstoy in words but in deeds ...

Because there are no traders here, only programmers. So we have only come here to ask technical questions. We have no one, all programmers are working on demo accounts, nobody understands real problems and has no idea how to fix them.

Can you suggest a free bot builder if available? I want to make a Gunn bot

Dmi3 #:

Because there are no traders here, only programmers. That is why we come here only to clarify technical questions. And there is no one, all programmers are on demo accounts, no one understands real problems and has no idea how to solve them.

But why, there are some decent people here. You may be right about that. I remember he was laughed at earlier when he was talking about HFT on mt4 and mt5 but anyway he managed to prove it is possible. However, even now the problems appear when working with the terminal. But he has proved that it is possible. Most traders here are just babbling on. I'm trying to come here less often and spend more time developing my projects, but I'm not mature enough to be bothered by all sorts of bullshit... all sorts of great people about how great they are and their relatives.

Scarick #:
Well why, there are some decent people here. Like fxsaber. I remember he was laughed at earlier when he was talking about HFT on mt4 and mt5. But nevertheless he managed to prove that it is possible. However, even now he has some problems with the terminal. But he has proved that it is possible. Most traders here are just babbling on. I'm trying to come here less often myself and spend more time developing my projects, but I'm obviously not mature enough to bother with all sorts of bullshit messages... ...all sorts of decent people about how great they are and their relatives.
He just doesn't have everything at home.

Вадим Новопашин #:
Can you suggest a free bot builder if available? I want to make a bot according to Gunn
was - see "Articles"

Алексей Тарабанов #:
They put it out there when the money's tight. My daughter refuses to accept money for trust management, even though all VTB offers it. When I was speculating in foreign currency at Sberbank, the girls used to copy my deals. I understand that it is not just my school here, but also her talent. But, she's just like you. She's just making money off the same information you can't make money off of. Why not?
ZS she's got me on full support because I'm an elderly parent. The constitution...

Tell me about it, it's a shame...

Reason: