Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 20

Вадим Калашнков the number/volume of positions;

- throw network errors/increase pings;

- simply block the account (e.g. under Article 159) and demand documents on the origin of the funds, which you will probably never get.

- Other sticks in the mud.

If none of this helps - they may start proxying transactions partially to the interbank market at a knowingly more favourable rate. But in 99% of cases, under huge shoulders you will lose everything. )

Eight years I've been spinning in this, never once have I seen these horrors. But I read all the time that it happens.

It's especially funny to read about "increased ping" for trades lasting weeks.

Вадим Калашнков #:

Are you kidding me? Are you? What does this have to do with the interbank and the stock exchange? The exchange has nothing to do with the interbank. You don't seem to understand how it works at all....

What am I doing?

What are we talking about? We were originally talking about "kitchens do not take deals to the interbank". I'm saying that they don't have to withdraw every penny. This is the reason of my objection: the real exchanges withdraw deals even one cent (probably, even kopecks).

I wonder, are cent accounts too? I thought there are no cent accounts at all on the stock exchange....

And don't be arrogant and snobbish... We're supposed to be colleagues...

Вадим Калашнков #:

Are you kidding me? Are you? What does this have to do with the interbank and the stock exchange? The exchange has nothing to do with the interbank. You don't seem to understand how it works at all....

He just doesn't understand it at all :(

Georgiy Merts #:

What am I doing?

What are we talking about? What we were originally talking about was "kitchens don't take trades to the interbank". I argue that they do not have to withdraw every penny. This is the reason of my objection: the real exchanges withdraw transactions of the value of one cent (probably, even kopecks).

I wonder, are cent accounts too? I thought there are no cent accounts on the stock exchange at all....

And don't be arrogant and snobbish... I thought we were colleagues...

What cents? Trader 1 puts 1 lot only on the market. Trader 2 bids this one lot in the market. The exchange does not put anything on any inter-bank. You are trying to explain that there is no difference between the exchange and the kitchen. In your 8 years, what is your annual return on the kitchens if not a secret?

Вадим Калашнков #:

What cents? There is a minimum of 1 lot on the exchange. Trader 1 puts 1 lot on the market to sell. Trader 2 hits the market to buy that one lot. The exchange does not put anything on any inter-bank. You are trying to explain that there is no difference between the exchange and the kitchen. In your 8 years, what's your annual return on the kitchens if it's no secret?

Exactly. That's what I'm saying. What are we talking about here? $100K deals? Is that what you got?

The vast majority of people have penny trades, even penny ones. I'd like to see those penny trades on the stock exchange... You're the one who said "there's no such thing"... I repeat my question - so what are we talking about?

Profitability in the kitchens - you can look at long-term PAMM-accounts, some of which have 10 years to live. 50-100% per annum. My account is not quoted, I still have not reached a stable level. Yeah, I haven't lost anything, but I haven't earned anything either.

No one will mess with microlots, with which the local forum members are working. No exchange will "take a penny transaction to the interbank". That's the job of the "kitchen" to "bring together" those microlots.

What is the point of talking about million-dollar trades being "brought to the real market" in a forum with microlots - it is unclear to me. ALL the offices here are "kitchens". Including MICEX, Finam and anyone else who will agree to open trades of such volume.

Georgiy Merts #:

Exactly. That's what I'm saying. What are we talking about here? A $100K deal? Is that your kind of deal?

The vast majority of people have penny trades, even cents. I'd like to see those penny trades on the stock exchange... You're the one who said "there's no such thing"... I repeat my question - so what are we talking about?

Profitability in the kitchens - you can look at long-term PAMM-accounts, some of which have 10 years to live. 50-100% per annum. My account is not quoted, I still have not reached a stable level. Yeah, I haven't lost anything, but I haven't earned anything either.

No one will mess with microlots, with which the local forum members are working. No exchange will "take a penny transaction to the interbank". That's the job of the "kitchen" to "bring together" those microlots.

What is the point of talking about million-dollar trades being "brought to the real market" in a forum with microlots - it is unclear to me. ALL the offices here are "kitchens". Including MICEX, Finam, and anyone else who will agree to open deals of such volume.

What does $100k deal have to do with it? On the stock market, the lot size depends on the stock and is 300 - 5000 roubles. On the currency market, the lot size on USD/RUB is $1000. Any volume is traded on the market. There is no "interbank" there.

>There are ALL the offices that are "kitchens". Including MICEX, Finam and anyone else who will agree to open a deal of such a volume.

What do you mean? MICEX is a stock exchange, Finam is a broker which provides tools for trading on MICEX and proxies ALL deals on MICEX. Maybe that's why you don't make money for 10 years, because you don't even try to learn how financial instruments work?

Вадим Калашнков #:

What does $100k deal have to do with it? In the stock market, the lot size depends on the stock and is 300 - 5000 rubles. On the currency market, the lot size on USD/RUB is $1000. Any volume is traded on the market. There is no "interbank" there.

>There are ALL the offices that are "kitchens". Including MICEX, Finam and anyone else who will agree to open a deal of such a volume.

What do you mean? MICEX is a stock exchange, Finam is a broker which provides tools for trading on MICEX and proxies ALL deals on MICEX. Maybe that's why you don't make money for 10 years, because you don't even try to learn how financial instruments work?

Stop arrogantly "poking fun" at me.

MICEX is an exchange, but for traders with penny lots it is purely a kitchen, bringing traders together, and is not at all engaged in "taking deals to the interbank".

And it is not clear to me why the stock exchange needs it? Someone sold, someone bought - why do they have to "take it all out" to the international level? Do you think that your transaction for a couple of cents on MICEX will be noticed by an American bank?

Well, as for "because I didn't make any money", it's clear that all the oligarchs who earn millions of dollars studying the mechanisms of financial instruments... There, Baskakov is the main oligarch... He's the one who's studied these mechanisms in detail... But me, alas... I'm unlucky, I'm dark... I don't know anything about financial instruments... That's probably why I haven't lost any money in that time. If I did, I'd have lost a dozen accounts by now.

Dmi3 #:

He's just completely out of the loop :(

Yes, absolutely right - complete darkness!

Not familiar with the alphabet!

Georgiy Merts #:

Enough of me arrogantly "poking fun".

The MICEX is an exchange, but for traders with penny lots it is purely a kitchen, bringing traders together and not at all involved in "taking trades to the interbank".

And it is not clear to me why the stock exchange needs it? Someone sold, someone bought - why do they have to "take it all out" to the international level? Do you think that your transaction for a couple of cents on MICEX will be noticed by an American bank?

Well, as for "because I didn't earn", it's clear that all the oligarchs who earn millions of dollars, studying the mechanisms of financial instruments... There, Baskakov is the main oligarch... He's the one who's studied these mechanisms in detail... But me, alas... I'm unlucky, I'm dark... I don't know anything about financial instruments... That's probably why I haven't lost any money in that time. If I did, I'd have lost a dozen accounts by now...

Giorgi, if you don't know anything, don't talk nonsense that is not confirmed by anything.

You can trade futures on Sberbank shares with five thousand rubles and see your bid in the general price pile and prices of participants and your own...

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Yes, absolutely right - complete darkness!

not familiar with the alphabet!

It feels like Zhora is still living in the USSR with a planned economy
Reason: