Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 8

JesonMile:
"automated trading" means different things to different people, here I mean a system that detects good trading situations and then places an order and closes later after some conditions are met.

It seems to be possible to create a profitable system, but so far I haven't had much luck. some big advantages I see in an automated system is that it can trade 24/7 and does not cause any emotion. ideally I would like to scalp on small timeframes (h1 or less), but h4 or d1 is probably easier, right?

what indicators have you had success with? are you using fixed sl and tp or more complicated closing conditions? did you write it completely yourself or used templates such as mt5 advisors? do you think many different indicators with certain weights are better than one or two or is it too complicated?

what kind of returns are you seeing and how consistent is your system?

can a breakout bot at market opening be successful?

the easiest option for a profitable system is to buy at the right place and close on time.

For example, you set the robot where to buy and set a profit that applies to all pairs, for example, I want to earn 5,000 roubles.

The system is also a simple variant of a profitable system, for example, you set the robot where to buy and set a profit that applies to all pairs, for example, I want to earn 5,000 rubles.

catch 1

caught 2u2u2 2

Aleksandr Milyayev:

What difference does it make - forex or stocks, metals. Either instrument can pull back very unexpectedly.

The difference is HUGE!

You and people like you will never make money, because you are "stupidly" stuck with FOREX and indicators (advisors), which ALL work

on historical data.

You have to trade differently, at the exchange, many parameters (profit percentage) can simply be calculated before you enter the market.

And you need everything at once. It does not happen, so you are always doomed to failure!

You have to trade like this, for example:

prostotrader:

The difference is HUGE!

You, and others like you will never make money, because you are "stupidly" stuck with FOREX and indicators (Expert Advisors), which ALL work on

on historical data.

You have to trade differently, at the exchange, many parameters (profit percentage) can simply be calculated before you enter the market.

And you need everything at once. It does not happen, so you are always doomed to failure!

For example, to trade like this:

60% to the average assets for a year and a half ???

Georgiy Merts:

60% to average assets over a year and a half ???

Actually for funds / futures market this is a normal return, of course you can't see the drawdown, but in general it's 30-40% p.a., which is usually the case.

Of course the amount of investment is paltry (in a factory they live better😉 ) but now it is not so important, the point is that there is steady growth, not sausage.

The simplest strategy is a New Year's rally. By the way, it's a regular thing with bitcoin.

But you need enough money to trade/work for two months a year.

You can also choose the bar as a TS. In both cases it works on stocks.

And currency speculation is one of the hardest ways to play roulette, you need a lot of practice.

That's right, there is only one valid strategy - just buy.

Georgiy Merts:

60% to average assets over a year and a half ???

with such figures you have no choice but to look for external funds.

it makes sense to start such a machine at $100k or more

Andrei Trukhanovich:

with such figures, there is no choice but to look for external funds.

it makes sense to run such a machine at $100k or more

Zhora is a common theoretical demagogue, he only saw 100 quid in the movies

Vladimir Baskakov:
Zhora is a common theoretical demagogue, he's only seen 100 quid in the movies.

Trolling is good when it's on point. You need basic school maths to come up with an estimate, that's all.

transcendreamer:

The amount of investment is paltry of course (the factory is better off😉 )

And who said it was the only account?

It's not about percentages, but as you correctly pointed out "Sustained growth", that's what's most important.

And it's been going on since 2013....

Added

I wonder which factory workers on salary (profit) can build such a house?

Reason: