From theory to practice - page 907

By the way, theoretically, if you look at the graph, you can assume that the 1440 minute window is not enough in this situation

Evgeniy Chumakov:
What about giving up ticks and switching to minutes?

1. I haven't worked on ticks for a long time. I live on second TFs :)))

2. Zhenya, to be honest, I don't really understand your charts. Please - stick to the method of presentation: a) price chart b) indicator.

3. It's time(!!!) to go to at least a demo, take part in a competition, to look at leaders' trades there. There is something to learn there. Otherwise we will have an unhappy fate of Bass, who suffered and suffered, losing friends, health, etc. for 10(!!!) years. God forbid we should repeat his path! God save and protect him!

Renat Akhtyamov:

1. Getting out of the deal

You're right - this is a key, fundamental point

Alexander_K:

2. Zhenya, to be honest, I don't really understand your charts. Please - stick to the method of presentation: a) price chart b) indicator.

I'll text K2 in the PM.

Done

Hi!

Are there any people here who also program in Java apart from mql? Can you tell me how difficult it would be to learn to program in mql after java?

If you take different programming languages, do they have the same backbone or are they radically different? Well, in comparison, the ratio of java and mql is like one Slavic language to other Slavic languages (having learned one, it's much easier to understand and learn the others) or is it like having learned a Slavic language and then having to learn, for example, Japanese?

Mql is a slightly stripped down version of C. Plus OOP (optional), plus trading functions.

Alexander_K:

3. It's time(!!!) to at least switch to a demo, take part in a contest, look at the leaders' trades there. There is a lot to learn there. Otherwise, we will have an unhappy fate of Bass, who suffered and suffered, losing friends, health, etc. for 10(!!!) years. God forbid we should repeat his path! God save and protect him!

Not 10, but 6. And he didn't suffer, he worked. And in the end quite happy) You got it just like in the joke).

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Hi!

Are there any people who besides mql also program in java? Can you tell how difficult it will be to learn to program in mql after java?

If we take different programming languages, do they have the same backbone or they are radically different from each other? Well, in comparison, the ratio of java and mql is like one Slavic language to other Slavic languages (having learned one, it's much easier to understand and learn the others) or is it like having learned a Slavic language and then having to learn, for example, Japanese?

don't sweat it. It's simple, if it's different and go ahead, procedures, functions, go to - no, BASIC, Pascal, C, McL - all the same thing... Learn syntax and punctuation - it's what you want that counts... Not all approaches can be written on it... :-)

as I understand it java is closer to EA constructor :-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/367

Создай торгового робота за 6 шагов!
Создай торгового робота за 6 шагов!
  • www.mql5.com
Окружающий мир стремительно меняется, и мы стараемся за ним поспевать. У нас нет времени на изучение чего-то нового,  и в этом отношении человек неизменчив. Трейдеры такие же люди, как и все, они хотят получить хороший результат за минимум усилий. И поэтому в редакторе MetaEditor 5 есть такая замечательная штука как Мастер MQL5.  Как с его...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Psychoanalytical portraits are more important than avatars. But avatars always carry the meaning of the host's character, too.

Oh, well, that's a smooth transition to the psychoanalytic club. And what will happen when it exceeds 1000 pages?

All the panelists have schizoid personality disorder on their faces. Special danger presented by a man with a bear on the weather vane at home, receiving such a patient dangerous without a pair of strong orderlies at hand, as well as a man with two nicknames, constantly referring to someone's cat, and looking at the numbers through the window - without a hospital (with a thick tail) can not do))).

Well, think about it, what a normal person would look through a set of numbers: players, windows, human body parts, animals (tails) and the objects of railway infrastructure? ;)

In the footsteps of the classics - there are no healthy people, there are the under-examined.

Unicornis:

Oh well, that's a smooth transition to the psycho-no-alcoholics club. And what will happen when it's over 1000 pages long?

All the panelists have a schizoid personality disorder on their face. Special danger presented by a man with a bear on the weather vane at home, receiving such a patient dangerous without a pair of strong orderlies at the catch, as well as a man with two nicknames, constantly referring to someone's cat, and looking at the numbers through the window - without a hospital (with a fat tail) is not do))).

Well, think about it, what a normal person would look through a set of numbers: players, windows, human body parts, animals (tails) and the objects of railway infrastructure? ;)

Following in the footsteps of the classics - there are no healthy people, there are those who are underexamined.

That's a good point. There are readers, and if there are readers there will be writers. Makes sense. Otherwise the thread would have stalled on the first pages.

And if the anthill with a drink to shake. That's it))) We're men. We need adrenaline. Don't go smashing kiosks.) It's freezing cold.

Reason: