From theory to practice - page 910

Alexander_K:

Let's have a look at my graphs:

1. On the upper chart - the entry relative to the moving average was not quite successful at 125.414 and applying a more accurate average would only slightly improve the situation to 125.518 (this I have already checked)

2. Entry by the Koldun indicator (lower chart) would have been much more accurate - around 125.630

3. the fundamental question remains - why now the price will surely go down, to the average?

4 Answer: besides general considerations, that around the average unimodal distribution must, yes, must form, we also remember that ACF in the market is not a Heaviside function, but close, under certain conditions, to the exponentially decreasing function, i.e. the requirements of the Ornstein-Wohlenbeck process with the guarantee of return to the average are met.

5. Bottom line: down in the next 6 hours of trading!

Well, there you have it, that's all it takes to prove it

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, that's what I needed to prove, you didn't have to close in the negative:

(I called it a bit differently, I like it better that way)

This is the fact of the event.

And how do you predict the trend of price movements on currency pairs?

This is the most important part of success.

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is the fact of the event.

And how do you predict trend changes in price movements on currency pairs?

This is the most important component of success.

this is from another system, the usual tehanalysis

little on old data (just checked prices)

predictive model not ready yet

Renat Akhtyamov:

this is from a different system

The predictive model isn't ready yet.

That's fine. We always have to improve ourselves so we don't have to lag behind.

Unicornis:

Oh well, that's a smooth transition to the psycho-no-alcoholics club. And what will happen when it's over 1000 pages long?

All the panelists have a schizoid personality disorder on their face. Special danger presented by a man with a bear on the weather vane at home, receiving such a patient dangerous without a pair of strong orderlies at the catch, as well as a man with two nicknames, constantly referring to someone's cat, and looking at the numbers through the window - without a hospital (with a fat tail) is not do))).

Well, think about it, what a normal person would look through a set of numbers: players, windows, human body parts, animals (tails) and the objects of railway infrastructure? ;)

In the footsteps of the classics - there are no healthy people, there are the under-examined.

Your voluntary arrival at the dispensary is welcome. Everyone's like that around here. And you're the best.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

here's the current picture

I don't mind. You could do it that way.

But by saying SELL there must be a clear stopping point, without that there is no point in running ....

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't mind. You could do it that way.

But by saying SELL there must be a clear stopping point, without that there is no point in running .....

it's understandable, it's naturally there.

It's just hidden from view.

I'm not interested in a catwalk, so I showed you some of the old stuff.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's understandable, it's naturally there.

Just hidden from prying eyes.

i'm not interested in the cotrend, so i showed some of the old ones

Hidden eyes I see. Where's the prognosis then?

Excuse me gentlemen for being meticulous?

Unicornis:

Oh well, that's a smooth transition to the psycho-no-alcoholics club. And what will happen when it's over 1000 pages long?

All the panelists have a schizoid personality disorder on their face. Special danger presented by a man with a bear on the weather vane at home, receiving such a patient dangerous without a pair of strong orderlies at the catch, as well as a man with two nicknames, constantly referring to someone's cat, and looking at the numbers through the window - without a hospital (with a thick tail) is not do))).

Well, think about it, what a normal person would look through a set of numbers: players, windows, human body parts, animals (tails) and the objects of railway infrastructure? ;)

Following in the footsteps of the classics - there are no healthy people, there are the under-examined.

Oh, well, that's a seamless transition to the psycho-no-olitical club.

I love that the club is filling up with such great peeps. Velcom/

I can't get past such wonderful individuals.

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's a good point. There are readers, and if there are readers there will be writers. Makes sense. Otherwise the branch would have stalled on the first pages.

And if the anthill with a drink to shake. That's it))) We're men. We need adrenaline. Don't go smashing kiosks.) It's freezing cold.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your voluntary arrival at the dispensary is welcome. Everyone's like that around here. And you're the best)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh, well, that's a smooth transition to the psycho-alcoholic club.

I love that the club is filling up with such great peeps. Velcom/

Can't get past such great personalities.

Sorry for not supporting the discussion, while I was looking for my Napoleon hat and a kiosk zoom, mt4 tester gave me a puzzle - at full speed by open prices and checkpoints it misses bars in the tested indicator, but in the same indicator in the same test everything is OK - how is it possible all at once, I can't understand.

Reason: