From theory to practice - page 916

))) The thing is, I'm not tied to the bar closing bell... If the discharge is going to go higher, of course. By about this hundred pts.

Here is the daily power formation. In the basement, the top indicator shows demand for currencies.

For now, demand is on the euro side and the yen is dragging its tail.

Each stick is a likely resistance. Between the sticks the price makes a swift jump. This is how the market works.

12_EURJPYD1

Uladzimir Izerski:

Here is the daily power formation. In the basement, the top indicator shows demand for currencies.

For now, demand is on the euro side and the yen is dragging its tail.

Each stick is a likely resistance. Between the sticks the price makes a swift jump. That's how the market works.

Nothing lasts forever. We wait. If it goes today, we will see if it is enough for a sell or not yet. The euras is in the bottom, it is bored already)) It has to go up as well in order to sell it))))

vladevgeniy:

Nothing lasts forever under the moon. ) We wait. If it does today, we will see if it is enough for a sell or not yet. And euras is standing on the bottom, it is bored already))) It has to go up as well in order to sell it there))))

Please, give your theoretical justification.

Without theory it's a copy of the "Predictions..." thread. Not interesting.

Alexander_K:

Please give your theoretical justification.

Without theory, it's a copy of the "Predictions..." thread. Not interested.

Maybe not to me, but okay.

Without a prediction, you can't make money. That's too bad.

I'm not going to explain. You need to be able to read the chart and indicators yourself.

The bottom indicator is based on your branch. Rate changes. Increases according to yours.

I have attached arrows, for the clever ones.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, gentlemen theoreticians, forecasters! Where will the EURJPY go from here today?

Right now it's 125,760.

Absolutely no difference.) Where it goes, that's fine.

We cannot be diverted, we do not care where it goes. (c) Everything is decided in real-time - no assumptions are made beforehand, and it does not matter if it is right or wrong. It's called a probabilistic-statistical approach.

Alexander, please write down the variance formula that works best in your graph with the sum of the increments that catches the extremes best.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Alexander, please write the variance formula that works best in your graph with the sum of increments, that catches the extremums best.

2.9814*(SUM(ABS(return))/sqrt(N)) for minutes

Alexander_K:

2.9814*(SUM(ABS(return))/sqrt(N)) for minutes

Thank you!

Well, I closed the trade at a loss. I can't explain why I lost. I'm sorry.
Reason: