From theory to practice - page 906

It is very easy for the average itself to go towards the price. That's the problem with averages.

vladevgeniy:
It's very easy for the average to go towards the price. That's the problem with averages.

It has been clear for a long time now. That's why the price on the lower chart goes towards the average and against it on the upper chart.

An average is a moving average, and where it's slippery, you can fall.

Alexander_K:

Applying a more accurate average would only improve the situation slightly to 125.518 (I have already checked this)

So the average method I described doesn't help either? According to the tests, it does.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It has been clear for a long time now. That's why the price on the lower chart is going towards the average and against it on the upper chart.

The average is a slippery slope, and where it is slippery it can fall.

Maybe I misinterpreted Alexander's words... But of course. For example, the buyers will hold the price at the top with limiters, and the average is already here )))). And this is of course the basics.... The market is insatiable)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So the medium method I described doesn't work either? According to the tests it does.

Well, there is an improvement, but it is difficult to compete with the Koldun indicator in terms of entry.

However, the question: why will the price go down to the average? is the cornerstone and the traders who answered it clearly have or will have the Grail.

Alexander_K:

Well, there are improvements, but it's hard to compete with the Warlock indicator in terms of entry.

Yes, the entry points on the increments are great.

Then let's think logically:

1. look for the entry point on the gradient chart.

2. for the price to move with higher probability in the desired direction, roughly speaking, we need to predict the behaviour of the average, how?

Sasha, take a look at this graph.

You can tell right away that the entrance is not there.

What about giving up ticks and switching to minutes?

Alexander_K:

Let's have a look at my charts:

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sasha, take a look at this chart

If the input is clear, the output is not.

This strategy has several unresolved issues:

1. Exit from the trade

2. What to do if the signal has been repeated one more time, but at a better price and the order has already been opened? Actually it is a no-return with all that it implies

Renat Akhtyamov:

If the entry is clear, then the exit is not.

This strategy has several unresolved issues:

1. Exiting a trade

2. What to do if the signal is repeated one more time, but at a more profitable price, while the order has already been opened.

And I thought it was clear to the contrary with the exit, and not with the entry.

Are we even talking about the same strategy here?

Reason: