From theory to practice - page 915

The current situation on the EURJPY is just a classic of the genre. The price crossed all imaginable thresholds at 125.630, and then? And then it creeps upwards stupidly, slowly, without exceeding any thresholds :))) Finita la comedy.

Alexander_K:
The current situation on the EURJPY is just a classic of the genre. The price crossed all imaginable thresholds at 125.630, and then? And then it creeps upwards stupidly, slowly, without exceeding any thresholds :))) Finita la comedy.

And I do not remember, when you entered the trade in the +? If you closed earlier, it would be plus?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I do not remember when you entered the trade in the +? If you closed earlier, it would be plus.

:)) And when - before? Well, there was a +1 point. What were the criteria for TRs to match? Just any "+" to cover and that's it? Nah, it's all unreasonable. Moreover, there is always a probability of error entering - and without entering the "+" we will get minus, beating all the small pluses.

Alexander_K:

I ask EURJPY to analyse - why this 125.630 is not a swell point for SELL. I personally don't understand, and until I do I won't even touch forex.

Well, as for me, in fact, it already passed its standard 320pts by 4 signs up, but! There was no release for such accumulated volume, and that's why, now the most interesting thing starts, and there (reversal correction) is minimum by this 320pts of correction, and may go up by 180pts on the average. Rarely, it may go up to 400 ppts. It already depends on the pattern of the movement

Alexander_K:
The current situation in EURJPY is just a classic of the genre. The price crossed all the possible thresholds at 125.630, and then? And then slowly, slowly, without crossing any thresholds, it goes up :))) Finita la Comedy.

Imho as long as USD (with its indices, including stock market indices) is stuck in a flat and tends to get lighter, there is little to do on crosses. The dollar will start to move actively and the crosses will fly in different directions :-)

The mid- to late February is the time when the market usually goes up - everyone wakes up, the final results of the last year are summed up, the statistics and reports for January are released and that's when everything starts to move.

Trading according to graphs, figures and theories is good, but you have to correlate it with reality. There should be some kind of link to the fundamentals.

Alexander_K:

:)) And when - before? Well, there was a +1 point. What were the criteria for TRs to match? Just any "+" to cover and that's it? Nah, it's all unreasonable. Moreover, there is always a probability of an error of entering - and without entering the "+" we simply get a minus that beats all the small pluses.

Alexander, you have to select an adequate stoploss on a bunch of deals in the tester and average the average, then everything will be fine (or not).

Alexander_K:

:)) And when - before? Well, there was a +1 point. What were the criteria for TRs to match? Just any "+" to cover and that's it? Nah, it's all unreasonable. Moreover, there is always a probability of false entry - and without entering the "+" we simply get minus, beating all the small pluses.

Use statistics, A_K, statistics. And the system should be such, that at 30-40% of successful trades it would be at zero, or better in the plus). On this basis and the system should be designed, and not from a torch to draw averages and dispersions).

Actually, it is better to close not on fixed TP and SL, but on the analysis of the situation on the market and in the deal.

Well, gentlemen theoreticians, forecasters! Where will the EURJPY go from here today?

Right now - 125.760

Gotta get loaded))). So up another pt by 100. Purely imho. Running it in.

vladevgeniy:
Gotta get loaded))). So up another pt by 100. Purely imho. I'm working on it myself.

Ok, eurjpy will the daily close above the opening? or below?

Reason: