From theory to practice - page 913

Олег avtomat:

What is the extremum on what TF? The minutes? And the trend is on the days. The reversal is in the weeks. As they say, "feel the difference."

The market is a superposition of fluctuations across the widest spectrum. From ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks. Think of Kondratieff cycles with a period of 60 years or so.

And you are clinging to the smallest and littlest thing, the ticks, and you think you have the Market?

Make a multi-frequency model and look at its behavior. Then you'll see for yourself that it's the biggest oscillation that sets the tone. And the small ticks are like the dust beneath your feet.

Well, the fact that this entry is shameful can only be seen on TF D1.

So, it turns out that it is necessary to analyse price on different TF, i.e. in different sliding windows? It is an impossible task... Go to hell...

Alexander_K:

Well, that this entry is shameful is visible only on TF D1.

It turns out that we have to analyse the price on different TFs, i.e. in different sliding windows? It is an impossible task... Go to hell...

A year has gone by in vain.

Everyone told you about it. It's a little late to the game, isn't it?

Alexander_K:

Well, that this entry is shameful is visible only on TF D1.

It turns out that we have to analyse the price on different TFs, i.e. in different sliding windows? It is an impossible task... Go to hell...

Again?

Олег avtomat:

Why don't I give you lessons in DSP? But you don't want to listen.

If you're so smart, where are the results?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
If you're so smart, where are the results?

Would you like to be invited to inspect my results?

ss

you should open some useful books for enlightenment -- that would be more useful to you.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Because the sum of the increments in the W window decreases due to what was on the left being removed from memory, and what is added in the same direction (what was on the left) but less.

That's why the amount goes down and the price goes up.

Returns +10 +20 +30 - 10 +50 = 100

Future +20 +30 -10 +50 + 5 = 95

Oleg avtomat:

bullshit

Do you see the numbers? Now refute your "nonsense" with numbers as well.

Oleg avtomat:

Do you want me to invite you to inspect my results?

From Odessa?

Uladzimir Izerski:

You've had a year for nothing.

Everyone's been telling you that. It's a bit late, isn't it?

Well, better late than never... However, it makes the algorithm very complicated - you have to quit. It's a shame, of course, but that's the way it is. I'm not bass - 100 years staring at a screen.

Олег avtomat:

you should open some useful books -- it would be more useful to you.

The 913 pages of this thread clearly prove that some knowledge and reading books is nothing.

Oh yes, you are the only one who reads the right books and gets them right, others don't)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Do you see the numbers? Now refute your "nonsense" with numbers as well.

From Odessa?

You'd be better off with some useful books for your enlightenment.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

913 pages of this thread clearly proves that some knowledge and reading of books is nothing.

Oh yes, only you read the right books and understand them correctly, others do not)))

I can't speak for others, but you show illiteracy.

Reason: