From theory to practice - page 911

Unicornis:

Sorry for not supporting the discussion, while I was looking for my Napoleon hat and kiosk locker, the mt4 tester gave me a puzzle - at full speed by open prices and checkpoints it misses bars in the tested indicator, but in the same indicator put on again in the same test everything is "ok" - how is it all possible simultaneously, I can not understand.

How much of a spread did you set?

Renat Akhtyamov:
How much of a spread did you put?

From 16 to 100. No effect, rewritten.

For the topic starter.... and for philosophical reflection in general.

Alexander_K:

How else do you win a contest?! To be in the top 10, you have to gain 500% per month... There's no other way. The other thing is, I was wrong about the entry, too. Ugh, one more time...

it's whoever wins 50 times the account. That's 50 00 percent.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Hi!

Are there any people here who also program in Java apart from mql? Can you tell me how difficult it would be to learn to program in mql after java?

If you take different programming languages, do they have the same backbone or are they radically different? Well, in comparison, the ratio of java and mql is like one Slavic language to other Slavic languages (having learned one, it's much easier to understand and learn the others) or is it like having learned a Slavic language and then having to learn, for example, Japanese?

mql is easier than Java.

all languages are the same.
loops, comparisons, arrays, functions...

The only thing is the different syntax you will have to get used to.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A_K, price doesn't owe anyone anything, including striving for somewhere. The average, similarly, owes nothing to anyone. Price goes to the average, or average to price, only statistically. And no amount of subterfuge, ACF or non-ACF, will help you know exactly when that event will happen.

You are right as always, Yuri....

Even if I went by the Koldun indicator at 125.630 (well, there is no higher!!!), anyway - it is not a guarantee of the unrestrained pursuit of the price towards the average... I am extremely disappointed...

Where can I find this guarantee?! Can you give us a hint, please - we're not from around here...

Alexander_K:
And where to look for this guarantee! Please advise us, good people - we are not from around here...

There are no guarantees and there will never be any. We trade solely on probability.

And you want to bend the price to suit you.)

Ah, yes! You're a physicist.)

Such already flashed on this forum a lot.

They adjust the price for themselves and disappear forever.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are no guarantees and there will never be any. We trade solely on probability.

And you want to bend the price to suit you.)

Ah, yes! You're a physicist.)

Such already flashed on this forum a lot.

They'll subjugate the price to themselves and disappear forever.

Yeah, I'm not in the mood for jokes... It's time to give it up...

Alexander_K:

Even if I entered by the Koldun indicator at 125.630 (well, there's nowhere higher!!!), still - it's not a guarantee of unrestrained pursuit of price towards the average... I am extremely disappointed...

The picture above clearly shows that this is not the right approach.

Reason: