From theory to practice - page 758

Олег avtomat:

1) Well, the SB must be clear by now. Is it? Have you worked out Laplace? Because I've already figured out what calculations I need to do to make it clearer. To do or not to do?

2) Real VR, indeed, is much more complicated than any SB, including Laplace, as I repeatedly told you. I also told you that playing SB (with your beloved Laplace) is not a panacea for working with real BP. You are now convinced of this yourself. But there is no need to regret the unsteady nature of BP. Trying to make unsteady BP stationary is an absolutely futile task. And that is why TViMS methods will not give the desired result here. There are other ways, which can bring not regret about unsteady BP, but satisfaction and joy about it ;))

1. Don't. I personally understand and have long said that suffering around SB is a waste of time. The whole base for SB, no matter what views are held, is not applicable in the market. It is just a model, a toy.

2. One has to think.

Alexander_K2:

By the way, the idea of 3 potential pits (i.e. the need to watch the price within 3 trading sessions (1 day) or 3 days if you take 1 day as the pit) has emerged from the following considerations.

1. let's take, for example, 1 min data. In 3 days, it results in 4320 price values.

(2) With respect to any mean or starting point, the price always forms a unimodal distribution.

(3) From the Petunin-Vysokowski inequality we know that in order to cover 99% of the unimodal distribution you should have a sample of 4444 values.

4. 4320 и 4444... Amazing coincidence! I.e. a window of 3 days is necessary and sufficient.

Voila - the Grail.

Ha! And I also reckon: 3-4 days is the maximum waiting period

Алексей Тарабанов:

Is the choice of trading tactics really bad at all?

the rest is in the distant past, i.e. it is possible to get the right signal, but that is not the most important thing

the most interesting tCs are from 2000 trades a month

There is no random wandering in the financial markets. There is a rigid linkage between the prices of different instruments.

A price change in one causes a reaction in the others. You have to see the source of the tension and the secret will be revealed to you.

EURUSD_iM15_20

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is no random wandering in the financial markets. There is a rigid linkage between the prices of different instruments.

A price change in one causes a reaction in the others. You have to see the source of the tension and the secret will be revealed to you.

I would say the same regarding equity on different pairs.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I would say the same for equity on different pairs.

Those who work on many currency pairs should notice that signals from all related currencies come in at the same time.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ha! And I also reckon: 3-4 days is the maximum waiting period

89 on the clock is just 3.7 days + "irrationality for A_K2"

Unicornis:

89 on the clock is just 3.7 days + "irrationality for A_K2"

I find it interesting to watch AK_2 as a newcomer with his new ideas.

But the reference point changes with every tick, not conventionally 89))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have a mother-in-law who is 95 years old. She is a healer in the footsteps of her ancestors. I only press the keys she assigns in the morning. The results are not modest. There's something in nature that's incomprehensible. The smart can't, and the illiterate 98% legitimately predict. A confusing reality)).

Golden mother-in-law)). And what's next the talent hasn't been inherited by posterity?)

Does she predict on any currency pair or only on certain ones?

Andrei:

Golden mother-in-law)...) And what's next the talent hasn't been inherited by the descendants?)

Does it predict on any currency pair or only on certain ones?

I'm not a mother-in-law's descendant)))3((

Anything. You can make a wish.

Reason: