From theory to practice - page 756

Олег avtomat:

0.5% a day gives an annual growth rate of 231%.

No. 0.5% a day gives +120%. The reason is that the man wants to eat.) And the deposit is the same as it was. Increase - 0.

Олег avtomat:

0.5% a day gives a yearly increase of 231%.

It is more than a threefold increase in capital.

That's fine if it's gradual.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No. 0.5% per day gives +120%. The reason is that the Chukcha wants to eat.) And the deposit is the same as it was. Gain - 0.

So, we need to moderate his appetite.

Олег avtomat:

So he needs to moderate his appetite.

(I don't know how to moderate my appetite.) The price of cars on auto.ru has gone up by 100p in a month, and I was just about to swap. And mssiao? We don't have enough.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Bees, for example, may not be brilliant, but their honeycombs are flat.

Yes 0-5% profit per month is low, but 0.5% per day is great.

It seems bees have a bug, at birth a bee chews just one wall, and if you put it behind the second wall, it has not gnawed it and dies (read somewhere). (I read it somewhere.) After all, the market quotes are the same as with bees, the main thing is to know when and how to steal their honey))).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But there is no way out.) In one month, cars on avto.ru went up by 100 rubles, and I was only going to change. And mssiao? Not a lot.

Like vegetarianism and flying vimanas, or pasta at the very least)))

0.5% at daily capitalisation is 0 at the end of the year, and even earlier

geez, everyone here in the random processes has ripped @the ass to the British flag and eaten the dog on martingale, but can't count... :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)

at will

I'm trading strategies that make the HFT look like a rest.

Is the choice of trading tactics really bad?

Yep....

Inspired by some Asaulenka's appeals, like "sit tight! Not a word to anyone, not half a word!", the sufferers have once again turned the forum into a dreary dre... No ideas, no brilliance of thought, and bags full of cash. Ugh!

In the meantime, remembering again the stochastic processes and remembering to add something irrational to them, I came up with this graph using GBPUSD 2016 as an example:

Received 9 trades for the year - and all positive.

Conventionally this represents the trajectory of a particle (price) in 3 (three) potential pits with probable tunnel transitions between them.

All this is still at the level of ideas, but all forum users have no ideas at all! Don't they?

Same for GBPUSD 2017.

11 trades - 9 positive and 2 negative.

GBPUSD 2018.

A little worse here: 12 trades - 8 positive and 4 negative.

Reason: