From theory to practice - page 760

Alexander_K2:

As a measure of the deviation of the real returnee distribution from the Laplace distribution.

The analogue of non-entropy is the ratio of the real differential entropy to the differential entropy of the Laplace distribution.

Poincaré's elephant is just as good...

"A system of 5 independent variables can describe an elephant".

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, a curious question - how to measure by how many percent/population the price is random ?

Alexander_K2:

As a measure of the deviation of the real returnee distribution from the Laplace distribution.

The analogue of non-entropy is the ratio of the real differential entropy to the differential entropy of the Laplace distribution.

Is this your thinking out loud? Or does it have some justification?

How practically could you measure it?

Олег avtomat:

Are these your thoughts out loud? Or does it have some justification?

How could you practically measure it?

this question-and-answer, is it to whom?

my question is how can you measure the measure of randomness. If only to state "something is XX% random".

Олег avtomat:

Are these your thoughts out loud? Or does it have some justification?

How practically could you measure it?

I have no idea... I'm just thinking out loud. I'm a theorist :)))

And besides - I myself have long since forgotten how to count anything except money :)))) I only know how to give out tasks. Under the signature of the performer, which is not unimportant!

Maxim Kuznetsov:

that question-and-question answer, is it to whom?

My question is how you can measure a measure of randomness. At least to state "something is XX% random".

Shit, I'm saying it again - the measure is called non-entropy. If it's 1, the process is random, if it's <1, it's not. And compared to 1 you can immediately see the percentage :) I think so. If I'm not mistaken.

Alexander_K2:

I have no idea... I'm just thinking out loud. I'm a theorist :)))

And then - I myself have long forgotten how to count anything except money:)))) I only know how to give out tasks. Against the signature of the performer, which is important!

Yesterday I was convinced that there are difficulties in higher education, or even in academic schools, with the calculation of compound interest and multiplication of risks.

Let's face it - you can't count money.

but you have a good knowledge of related disciplines :-)

you should be more attentive to nuances. "The devil is in the details. It is quite possible that in your search for distributions you have also overlooked what you are looking for.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I've just seen how difficult it is to calculate compound interest and risk multiplication in higher education, indeed in academia.

Let's just say you can't count money.

but you know your close disciplines well :-)

You should be more attentive to the nuances. "The devil is in the details. It's quite possible that in your search for distributions you also overlooked what you were looking for.

It's not about me, it's about the principle!

Most traders are not good at anything, and skilled traders do not want to work with each other. Well, not at all! This is what is sad...

And some, like Asaulenka, further exacerbate this split, brazenly declaring that everyone must keep silent, and talk only about snacks.

How's that?! I don't get it... A new man came in, like CheGevara with new ideas and proposals for cooperation. Did anyone help him? No way! Are you out of your mind? You want to take over the market by yourselves? Ha!

Well, that's what I call a cry from the heart.

Alexander_K2:

It's not about me, it's about the principle!

And it is this: most traders are not good at anything, and good traders do not want to work with each other. Well, no way! This is what is sad...

And some, like Asaulenka, further exacerbate this split, brazenly declaring that everyone must keep silent, and talk only about snacks.

How so?! I don't get it... A new man came in, like CheGevara with new ideas and proposals for cooperation. Did anyone help him? No way! Are you out of your mind? You want to take over the market by yourselves? Ha!

Well, that's what I call a cry from the heart.

I'm gonna take a shot. And then I'm gonna read this troll's new posts.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm gonna go get a drink. And then I'm going to read this troll's new posts.

I'm gonna go to the bathhouse... I'm gonna get drunk too...

We'll have a drink in an hour or two :-)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't you think it's ridiculous to take a reference point virtually from the ceiling. Time is not important for price. It's the price in time that counts.

It is not. You can trade on the timing of expected price levels without looking at the screen until that time has arrived.

Reason: