From theory to practice - page 763

Олег avtomat:

It's not an exposition -- it's a meaningless mishmash. It is complete nonsense. The author of this "miracle" does not understand the essence of the phenomenon.

There is no separation of processes. Everything is piled up in a pile of statistics. Therefore, it is not surprising that such a "result" is obtained.

If this is nonsense, please give us a reverse proof)

Otherwise, in your own words, the value of the statement is zero ahah)

I personally am ready to accept your hypotheses, if they somehow will be reflected in the real world in the form of mathematical calculations and confirmations on real data).

Otherwise, you're one of the majority of those types of people littering the thread with meaningless rubbish.

I certainly understand you're trying to determine the velocity characteristics of the price.

I've seen your calculations.I've noticed that in the market the price sometimes moves at a higher speed than usual. But that's what fat tails are. You see?

So why isn't there a single algorithm that works?

For the "extra gifted", the rube diary: the yellow ones are persistence, the blue ones are antipersistence, and between the dotted lines is SB.

Dmitriy Skub:

For the "extra gifted" ruble diaries: yellow - persistence, blue - antipersistence, between the dotted lines - SB.

Time will tell who is gifted) And the lost deposits)

Martin Cheguevara:

Time will tell who is gifted) And lost deposits)

Unfortunately, time will not tell. Otherwise, the same Alexander would have been a millionaire a long time ago.

I am only calculating in order to answer my question whether it is realistic to make money and how to do it.

Of course, I realise that there are a lot of people here hoping for a rake.

But guys... 370 pages by Oleg Avtomat, 763 pages in this thread, and the result - Olegavtomat's latest test failed, although I hoped there would be at least some result, so many years the man has been working ...

All they do in this thread is bitching and that's it.

They decided, calculated, understood and accepted the real calculations as truth - let's move on.

But no, we have to beat around the bush for a few years.

Am I not right?

Dmitriy Skub:
Unfortunately, it doesn't. Otherwise, Alexander would have been a millionaire by now.

Well, it has, so I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Martin Cheguevara:

Am I not right?

You're right. There's been enough speculation.

Once again, I suggest you post prospective research assignments here. Just not from the field of MM! I'm not interested in that at all. It's in a separate thread, please. Just physics and mathematics.

After all, a separate research won't hurt your TS, will it? And let everyone who is not lazy to use the results.

Alexander_K2:

Once again, I suggest you post prospective research assignments here. Just not from the field of MM! I'm not interested in that at all. It's in a separate thread, please. Only physics and mathematics.

For trading, philosophy is primary. Physical and mathematical descriptions are secondary, and in and of themselves, absolutely useless.

You are pulling at the wrong end.) And it's called physics. In physics, by the way, it is philosophy that is primary, and then mathematical description. Otherwise there will be nothing to describe, and nothing to do).

There's a surplus of free time, so they write 1,000 pages at a time. Everyone has as much fun as they can)

Alexander_K2:

Once again, I suggest you post prospective research assignments here. Just not from the field of MM! I'm not interested in that at all. It's in a separate thread, please. Just physics and mathematics.

After all, a separate research won't hurt your TS, will it? And let everyone who is not lazy use the results.

Unfortunately, controlling what happens is much more interesting to me than research. If you develop a real trading robot that produces stable profits, then the false or unreliable theories will be eliminated by themselves. From the earning point of view 90% of all mathematics is rubbish, it only works where it was made for. That's why it's so exciting to make something that really works. It excites me more than my favourite physics and almost all mathematics. Mathematics doesn't work with as little information as less than 2%. that's very little.

I have already found everything I was looking for - the truth. For me personally the research is already enough. That is why my opinion and research into the pricing process does not change. I have more than once laid out the results, tasks and asked to listen to them and even gave away a solution on how to earn money "on a mountain". I am not sure where you are going, because you have no absolute knowledge or experience. I have seen that you have to use your head to achieve everything.

Everybody is carried here back and forth between Laplace and Kolmogorov and so on, and will keep doing it until I run out of strength. I do not want to take part in it. I have enough to talk "about life". It's more interesting.)

Reason: