From theory to practice - page 1373

Alexander_K:

:))) Yeah. That's us. We can wash whoever we want.

The country's production's going down and they don't want to go to the factory. People don't want to work. Bummer.

Renat Akhtyamov:

when there is a trend, it won't work that way (test in full, with reinvestment):

let's move on...

Put the Grail code out there, Rena! It's a good deed. It'll count for something.

Alexander_K:

Put out the Grail code, Rena! It's a good deed. It'll count for something.

Everyone already has one. It's called a strategy tester. Anything you test, you get the Grail.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Everyone already has one. It's called a strategy tester. Whatever you test, it's the Holy Grail.

Who the hell knows... Actually, I think OI is one of the keys to the Grail. If you use it skillfully, then...

Alexander_K:

Who the hell knows... Actually, I think OI is one of the keys to the Grail. If you use it skillfully, then...

The key to TC is the glass. You can't figure it out without the glass.
There's no glass in the fx, and there never was an OI. Fantasies.
It's all empty.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The key to the TS is the glass. You can't figure it out without the glass.
There is no glass in the fx, and there never was an OI. Fantasy.
It's all empty.

I don't know. Can't say anything. I only see Rena's signal and tests almost at +100% breakeven. The real will show.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The trend is different - the volume of buying and selling is extremely unequal

That's cool.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This is cool.

why do you need the glass?

everything is on the chart and there is no way to hide it.

above test, the TS was working on the difference between buying and selling volumes - one line, and the other is mirrored.

Unfortunately, this is a mistake.

We will have to consider separately the volume of buys to work with sell orders, and the volume of sales - only to work with buy orders.

So, basically, these are two similar strategies, only each has to work on its own and on its own numbers.

And don't listen to those who say volumes are equal, it's a lame idea.

Alexander_K:

Put out the Grail code, Rena! It's a good deed. It'll count for something.

Sash, that's impossible:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Impulse EA, who knows?

Alexander Sevastyanov, 2018.06.26 14:56

If such bots really exist, they are worth millions of dollars. All that remains is to teach them to sell instead of buying and buy instead of selling.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sash, that's impossible:

Yeah, I was just... Just kidding. I don't come here much anymore, just to chat about nothing. The only thing that can cheer me up now is unrestrained cash, or unrestrained draining.

А! And a hell of a lot of research with charts and graphs, of course. But there aren't any, alas...

Reason: