From theory to practice - page 761

Renat Akhtyamov:

the rest is in the distant past, i.e. it is possible to get the right signal, but that is not the most important thing

The most interesting TSs are from 2000 trades per month

I have 5-10.

Alexander_K2:

It's not about me, it's about the principle!

And it's like this: most traders are not good at anything, and the good ones don't want each other... work. Well, no way! That's what's sad...

And some, like Asaulenka, further exacerbate this divide by brazenly stating that we should all keep quiet and talk only about snacks.

How so?! I don't get it... A new man came in, like CheGevara with new ideas and proposals for cooperation. Did anyone help him? No way! Are you out of your mind? You want to take over the market by yourselves? Ha!

Well, that's what I call a cry from the heart.

Let's pay our salaries and start marching through the distribution process under the leadership of the great and admirably unrivaled eminence of our souls, A_K2. Left you go to Laplace you'll find, right you'll go to pick up coins you'll go straight ahead, no-no-no can not go straight ahead - there's a buffet.

Unicornis:

We pay our wages, and begin to walk in formation through the allocations under the guidance of the great and wonderfully unparalleled eminence of our souls, A_K2. If you go left, you will find Laplace, if you go right, you will pick up coins, if you go straight, no, no, no, you cannot go straight - there is a canteen.

Good. You don't have to go anywhere under my sensitive, no, even fatherly, guidance.

Where do you have to go? Where's the Grail? Give me some directions, throw me some literature, show me the state. Life will begin! It'll get interesting. And the fact that the TC will allegedly stop working is nonsense, you just do not need to name the key parameters in the settings, that's all.

And the direction to the Grail should be known to all and sundry.

Alexander_K2:

How so?! I don't understand... A new man came in, like CheGevara, with new ideas and offers of cooperation. What, did someone help him? No way! Are you out of your mind? You want to take over the market by yourselves? Ha!

You're not working on your style, Alexander. That's better: "...A new man came in, like Che Gevara, with new ideas and offers of cooperation. Did someone help Che...?" ...and so on.

Alexander_K2:

Good. You don't have to go anywhere under my careful - no, even fatherly - guidance.

And go where?! Where's the Grail?! Give me some direction, throw me some literature, show me the state. Life will begin! It'll get interesting. And the fact that the TC will allegedly stop working is nonsense, you just do not need to name the key parameters in the settings, that's all.

And the direction to the Grail should be known to all and sundry.

The Grail is not in the cup, but in the understanding. Not in the object, but in the awareness of its essence. In the elementary understanding of exactly what is happening here and now in the market.

Alexander_K2:

And the direction to the Grail should be known to one and all.

Says the man who has nothing at all.

So show me the direction. Start with yourself.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Says the man who has nothing at all.

So show some direction. Start with yourself.

:))) Why is that nothing?! What about ripped pockets?! I do.

OK - I could go over the economic and political situation, bluntly about how hard it is for ordinary people to live - but, I won't do that. Not allowed on the forum.

So for them, why is it too bad to open a signal? Theoretically sound, so to speak. At least let them pay their rent. It's a good cause, or I don't understand something in life.

Alexander_K2:

:))) Why is that nothing?! And the ripped pockets?! I do.

OK - I could go over the economic and political situation, bluntly about how hard it is for ordinary people to live - but, I won't do that. Not allowed on the forum.

So for them, why is it a pity to open a signal? Theoretically sound, so to speak. At least let them pay their rent. It's a good cause, or I don't understand anything about life.

At half past twelve, a young man of about twenty-eight came into Stargorod from the north-west, from the village of Chmarovka. Behind him ran a waif. - 'Uncle!' he shouted merrily. - Give me ten kopecks! The young man took an apple out of his pocket and handed it to the waif, but he kept up. Then the pedestrian stopped, looked ironically at the boy and exclaimed:

- Should I give you the key to the flat where the money is?

The spirited waif understood the futility of his claim and immediately retreated. (I. Ilf, E. Petrov The Twelve Chairs)

Do you want an apple? Although I've already offered, you won't take it. And I offered you a fishing rod. But you want fish right away.

Alexander_K2:

:))) Why is that nothing?! And the ripped pockets?! I do.

So for them, why is it too bad to open a signal? Theoretically sound, so to speak. At least let them pay their rent. It's a good cause, or I don't understand something in life.

So open it, who's stopping you? People should be helped, that's right.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, a curious question - how do you measure how many percent/percentage points the price is random ?

Firstly, the Hearst figure is almost 51.6% for the last 10 years (note - the Hearst figure is useless in small areas, it can only be applied to the whole area, no more)

Secondly, pure market movements - i.e. uncovered = 0.05%, and those movements that overlap almost completely by a random process are guaranteed = 99.95%

so 98% is still optimistic))

All has long been possible to calculate, look and see, instead of guessing from coffee grounds that there and how.

Reason: