From theory to practice - page 759

Alexander_K2:

2. I have to think.

Well, you are looking for the wrong grail, you should look for mother-in-law fortuneteller, and then you'll find a holy delight in this perishable world)).

And you're all so fond of incomprehensible numbers...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not a mother-in-law's offspring))3((.

On any one. You can make a wish.

Oh, yeah, even like that?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not a mother-in-law's offspring))3((.

On any one. You can make a wish.

It seems that not only deputies and officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs marry their mothers' daughters successfully :-)

Isn't your mother-in-law Nabiulina? :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It seems that not only deputies and officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs marry their mother-in-law's daughters successfully :-)

Isn't your mother-in-law Nabiulina? :-)

One mother-in-law is enough for me.

Uladzimir Izerski:

One mother-in-law is enough for me.

Alexander_K2:

1. Don't. I personally understand and have long said that the suffering around SB is a waste of time. The whole base for SB, no matter what views are held, is not applicable in the market. It is just a model, a toy.

2. We have to think.

Right... and now everyone will come back to the fact that the price is not random) and it will start all over again...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ha! And I also think: 3-4 days is the maximum waiting period

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Andrei, 2018.05.29 13:31

Petunin-Vysokovsky should not be bothered with off-topic stuff for nothing. ))

You can see that trades only go on strong trends in the holy and righteous hope of an obligatory pullback back.

Even Petunin agrees that this gloomy hope is too shaky and even anti-scientific if not illiterate at its root ...

The most important thing is not to ignore the Russian proverb, which says that if you make a fool to pray to God, then the cancer on the mountain will whistle. ))

it seems we are going in a circle)

Martin Cheguevara:

Right... and now it'll all come back to the fact that the price is not random) and it'll start all over again...

Well, sticking with your point that the price is 98% random.

If it was 100%, then my TS would be stupidly churning out dough without even bothering.

But, it's the 2% abnormal emissions (which are not random!) that put a damper on my heartstrings...

Alexander_K2:

Well, I stick to your point that the price is 98% random.

If it were 100%, then my TC would have been chucking dough without even bothering.

But, the 2% abnormal emissions (which are precisely non-random!) dampen my heartstrings...

By the way, a curious question - how to measure how much the percentage/population is random ?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, a curious question - how to measure by how many percent/population the price is random ?

As a measure of the deviation of the real returnee distribution from the Laplace distribution.

The analogue of non-entropy is the ratio of the real differential entropy to the differential entropy of the Laplace distribution.

Reason: