From theory to practice - page 752

_o0O:

contradicts that:

It does not contradict it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But there are one-minute ticks, five-minute ticks, etc.

This changes the trading parameters, mainly the duration of the trade.

The information is available practically on all TFs. This information can be obtained for demo trading.

But all this logic will not work on a real account anyway.

So what am I saying? You were the one talking about gaps the other day, right? Correct, gaps are one of the most ingrained problems in trading (more problems than opportunities to earn on it), but it is only a small part, most of the problems are "black swans", those "fat tails", those "snot", from which it is impossible to get rid on TF, but which can easily be avoided, if not to miss 99.99999999999% ticks that savagely gobble up the TF.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is no contradiction.

Whichever way you feel more comfortable, I don't really care, to be honest.

_o0O:
However you feel more comfortable, I don't really care, to be honest.

Me too.))

_o0O:
So what am I saying? Yesterday you were right about gaps, right? Right, gaps are one of the permanent problems in trading (more problems than opportunities to earn on it), but it is only a small part, most problems are "black swans", those "fat tails", those "snot" that cannot be removed in the TF, but that can be easily fixed, if not to miss 99.99999999999% of ticks that savagely gobble up the TF.

agree

the information is not lost, it has been converted into a buy and sell candle ;)

I'll just give you a hint, maybe someone will find it useful

on ticks the candlestick is the ask and the bid, and on the TF-max the candlestick is the high and the low

that's all the difference

and klose and open are really about nothing

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I think that there are no clear regularities in market series and no distribution-transformations can reveal them. The only way: hypothesis - statistical test.

Regularities in market BP are a dime a dozen. It is another matter to compare them with each other. Maybe we should think a little differently.

Renat Akhtyamov:

agree

it's not lost, it's been transformed into a candle ;)

I may just give you a hint, maybe someone will find it useful.

on ticks the candle is asc/bid, but on TFs the candle is high/loi

that's all the difference by and large

and cloze and opener are really about nothing

Reminds me of the parable of the blind sages who tried to describe the elephant :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

agree

it's not lost, it's been transformed into a candle ;)

I'll just give you a hint, maybe someone will find it useful.

on ticks the candle is asc/bid, but on TFs the candle is high/loi

that's all the difference

and cloze and opener are really about nothing

But the clause and the opener is the supporting force of the movement. Gives direction to the movement.

Uladzimir Izerski:

But klose and opener is the supporting force of the movement. Gives direction to the movement.

The close will stand where it is supposed to stand, but definitely within a candle's range

where do you think - where is the close price?

Let's assume that 10 trades SELL have passed in a candle with 1 pip increments, equal volume

where will be the price?

what will the highs and lows be?

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are plenty of regularities in market BP. It is another thing to compare them with each other. Maybe you have to think a little differently.

How? By eye? On the eye they are really a dime a dozen, but checking shows that most of them only appear to be so. Hence a lot of grails that don't really work.

Reason: