From theory to practice - page 765

Alexander_K2:

I realised that there was nothing to do without the trend/float parameter and calmed down.

It seems that you have already written that such a golden key hardly exists in nature. If it existed, the big money Karabas-Barabasas would have used it long ago, and as a result all fat tails would have turned into quite normal ones. But in reality there is no such thing on the market, hence the key does not exist.

Alexander_K2:

This is what is done when calculating non-entropy - it compares the current distribution with the normal distribution. The trouble is that this is incredibly difficult to do...

What is so incredibly difficult about it? Describe the algorithm step by step. I'm too lazy to figure it out, but it would be interesting to see. I'll make some balalaika for calculation.

sibirqk:

It seems you have already written that it is unlikely that such a golden key exists in nature. After all, if it did, the big money Karabas-Barabasas would have used it long ago, and as a result all the fat tails would have turned into quite normal ones. But in reality there is no such thing on the market, hence the key does not exist.

I think it exists.

Dmitriy Skub, for example, uses some analogue of Hearst, Bass - some kind of correlation, etc.

They are in no hurry to tell you about it (and rightly so, by the way), but the key exists - I'm sure of it. It just needs to be found...

Dmitriy Skub:
What is this incredible complexity? Describe clearly the algorithm step by step. I am too lazy to look into it, though it would be interesting to know. I will make some balalaika for calculations.

Nah, Dimitri - no time for that.

Before New Year I started my TS, where the excess of the current distribution of increments acts as a coveted key.

I believe in it.

If it does not work out, I will give up Forex Market as with alcohol.

Alexander_K2:

Nah, Dimitri - no time for that.

Before New Year I started my TS, where the excess of the current distribution of increments acts as a coveted key.

I believe in it.

If it does not work out, I will give up Forex Market as with alcohol.

Then amen.

Just do not say then that no one wants to help you.

Although, you will say so anyway)

Stop with the fora and move to the exchange.

Dmitriy Skub:

Amen then.

Don't say then that no one wants to help you.

Although, you will say so anyway.)

Stop with the fora and go to the stock exchange.

No, well, really have no time and no desire, Dimitri.

I've already given so much effort... Thanks for past and present suggestions. I owe you the Grail, if it works out, of course.

Alexander_K2:

Last chance... If I don't get it before the New Year, I'll spit, for sure.

Sasha, I understand that I'm already like a squeezed tomato (I'm already like that myself), please, look at the data. There are the increments and the sum of the increments. Window 1440. It turns out there levels for the sum to build, something I do not find a formula.

Files:

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sasha, I understand that I'm already like a squeezed tomato (I'm already like that myself), please look at more data. There are increments and sum of increments. Window 1440. It turns out there are levels for the sum, something I can't find the formula for.

Zhenya, I don't have time for this - it's the weekend...

It's an unthinkable suit... Have I stumbled onto the Grail? Just - shhhh.....

Alexander_K2:

Zhenya, no time yet - at the weekend...

It's an unthinkable line... Have I stumbled onto the Grail? Just - shhhh.....

Zer gudd!

Alexander_K2:

It's an unthinkable line... Have I stumbled upon the Grail? Just - shh shh shh shh .....

Yep, once again. How many have there been already?

I don't believe it! (K.S. Stanislavsky)

Reason: