From theory to practice - page 215

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I can understand all that. You can only understand what A is doing on a chart marked with indicators. In my opinion, it is nonsense, but statistically, it will probably work somehow.

A's idea is normal and far from being a new one that he picked up on the forum, by the way. But the implementation leaves a lot to be desired.

Actually, I'd rather A didn't have any at all - it says a lot.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In fact, in the applied sciences, mathematics without physics is quackery.))

How's that? Couldn't comprehend it)

Something bordering on fantastic:

Alexander_K2:

Something on the verge of fiction:

I can try to explain such an entry point. If you're interested.

Alexander_K2:

The main thing is that the financial market doesn't collapse this year - there's money to be made)

Otherwise, some are predicting not just a crisis (it's about time for the cycle), but a complete collapse.

Dmitriy Skub:

The main thing is that the financial market should not collapse this year - we need to make some money).

And some people are predicting not just a crisis (it is time for the cycle), but a complete collapse.

Before the crash, there should be strong volatility and an increase in base metal and precious metal prices.

The americans have already upped the ante on "lumen". Everything interesting is ahead.

Weren't the metals at the peak at the beginning of the year, then a correction and now stagnation in prices, do you think we can hope for another "surge", wasn't it the last "surge" at the beginning of the year?
Uladzimir Izerski:

Before the crash, there should be strong volatility and an increase in base metal and precious metal prices.

The americans have already upped the ante on lumen. All the fun is ahead.

Alexander_K2:

"Dreams do come true")))

Novaja:
Weren't metals at their peak at the beginning of the year, then a correction and now stagnation in prices, do you think we can hope for another "surge", wasn't that the last "surge" at the beginning of the year?

Today, let's look at the peak of jobs. More jobs, more money in the economy. The printing press. You don't raise the rate, the economy collapses. The budget deficit is huge. Inflation. Rising prices.

I sense the new billionaire clan is starting to gain strength, it's time for the patent and the family bank, and of course the signal!
Reason: