From theory to practice - page 216

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I sense a new billionaire clan is starting to gain traction, time for a patent and a family bank, and, of course, a signal!

Why? He has quality signals. If his age allows, he might well become one.

I think I've figured out what the distribution of tick arrival times is if you neglect ticks at millisecond intervals. It is a logarithmic discrete distribution!!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logarithmic_distribution

Something tells me that if we work in this logarithmic time scale, the same for all currency pairs, with p=0.5, we are in for some amazing discoveries...

Gentlemen!

Allow me to thank everyone who has taken an active part in the discussions in this forum thread.

I am now in the process of transferring things into the tenacious and reliable hands of my father-in-law. He is going to organize signals, PAMM-accounts, etc.

If I ever appear on this forum, I will do it very rarely and most probably under a different name.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

If you want to trade with me in future, you have to give me a call to Maximize my trading robotics skills: Alexander_K, aka Alexander_K2, or in future, who knows? :))))

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

Allow me to thank everyone who has taken an active part in the discussions in this forum thread.

I am now in the process of transferring things into the tenacious and reliable hands of my father-in-law. He organized signals, PAMM-accounts, etc.

If I ever appear on this forum, I will do it very rarely and most probably under a different name.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

If you want to trade with me in future, you have to use my own name. :))))

Sorry to see you go. very interesting to see you trade for 4 -6 months.

Vitali Kadel:
it's a pity you're leaving. it's very interesting to see your trading in the next 4-6 months.

I am interested to see if my wife and father-in-law will be able to "untwist" the signal and the PAMM account under their real names, with passports, propiska, etc. etc., which I personally do not want to do on principle. They say: yes, we can do it, sit on the sidelines for a while.

If the signal arouses interest, then I will introduce myself - that yes, I am the author of this signal.

We will see. Also a kind of experiment. :)))

Anyway, there will be some new names on the scene soon - literally in the next days/weeks.

Well, as always, at the very end of the story.... Pity...

The thread was very interesting, thanks to the author!

Novaja:

Well, as always, at the very end of the story.... Pity...

The thread was very interesting, thanks to the author!

You're welcome - it was a collective effort.

It's time to make money, guys and gals!!! No time to theorise - I've got a fever in my palms like Kisa Sparrowaninov :)))

And it will end as usual

Месье, же не манж па сис жур. Гебен мир зи битте этвас копек ауф дем штюк брод. Подайте что-нибудь бывшему депутату Государственной думы.

Alexander_K2:

I am interested to see if my wife and father-in-law will be able to "promote" the signal and the PAMM-account under their real names, with passports, propiska, etc., etc., which I personally do not want to do on principle. They say: yes, we can do it, sit on the sidelines for a while.

If the signal arouses interest, then I will introduce myself - that yes, I am the author of this signal.

We will see. Also a kind of experiment. :)))

Anyway, there will be some new names on the foreground soon - literally in the coming days/weeks.

Just call the signal "Alexandrite" and you won't need any new names.

There has been plenty of hype here, the signal already has advertising.

Alexander_K2:

I think I've figured out what the distribution of tick arrival times is if you neglect ticks at millisecond intervals. It is a logarithmic discrete distribution!!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logarithmic_distribution

Something tells me that if we work in this logarithmic time scale, the same for all currency pairs, with p=0.5, we are in for some amazing discoveries...

Wow!!!

but in simple terms - overlay two graphs on top of each other, one y=a*x and the other y=b/x and you have a cross ....

with division superimposed on multiplication. Sort of like a logarithm or exponent, it's been around for a while.

Reason: