From theory to practice - page 213

Alexander_K2:

Exactly. The sampling period is the current week.

probably not enough to make a distribution chart. that's why it's so ugly.

igrok333:
probably not enough to make a distribution chart. that's why it's so ugly.

I think it will be clearer at the end of this week. I'll publish it.

poor Gunn, as I recall, had a link to astrocycles

and in general he made up a lot of incoherent stuff that no one could put back together... so don't mention it for nothing ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

poor Gunn, as I recall, had a link to astrocycles

and he made up a bunch of unrelated stuff that no one could put back together... so don't mention it for nothing.)

Yeah, I tried to figure it out, but I got stiff. I only understood that it builds some kind of three-dimensional pricing model, where coordinates are polar + time. But, it's hard to understand it all...

Alexander_K2:

Yes, I tried to figure it out, but quickly got stale. All I understood was that he was building some kind of three-dimensional price model, where the coordinates are polar + time. But it's hard to understand it all...

As O. Bender used to say -Only you, dear comrade from Paris, spit on all this.Long ago, your living room set must have burned in the stoves.

In connection with this topic and the author's speeches, it comes to mind:

Towards the end of his life, or rather in his declining years, Jeremiah experienced a startling metamorphosis. Locked up tightly in his cellar, from which he removed every last piece of machinery, and left alone with empty walls, a wooden cot, a stool and an old iron rail, he never again left this refuge, or, if you prefer, a voluntary prison. But was it really a confinement, and was his act a flight from the world, a gesture of despair, an entry into the reclusive anachorist's profession? The facts contradict such an assumption. It was not humble contemplation that he was surrendering himself to in his voluntary isolation. Apart from a piece of bread and a mug of water, he was also given objects through a small door window, which he demanded - and he demanded the same thing all these sixteen years: hammers of different weight and shape. He received a total of 3,219, and when his great heart stopped, there were hundreds of hammers lying around the cellar, corroded and flattened by titanic efforts. Day and night there came a pounding sound from underground, silenced only briefly when the willing prisoner was resting his weary flesh, or, after a short nap, making notes in the laboratory log which now lies on my desk. It is clear from these notes that he has not changed in Spirit at all, on the contrary, he is firmer than ever, devoting himself entirely to the new plan. "I'll show her!", "I'll give her hell!", "Just a little more and I'll kill her!" - Such remarks, sketched in his characteristic, illegible handwriting, dotted these thick notebooks, covered with metal filings. Who was he going to kick? Whom was he going to kill? That will remain a mystery - an adversary as enigmatic as she is powerful is never named. It seems to me that in a moment of epiphany, which often comes to great souls, he decided to do - on the highest, the highest level - what he had previously tried to do not so boldly. Previously, he had pushed all sorts of devices to their limits and scolded them harshly in order to achieve his goal. Now, after secluding himself in his self-imposed prison from a horde of feeble minded detractors, the grand old man has made his way into history through the cellar door because - this is my hypothesis - he is facing the most powerful foe in the world: during the sixteen years of his hard labour he was never for a moment unaware that he was storming the centre of existence and tirelessly, without hesitation, hesitation or pity, he was beating the very substance!

For what, what purpose? Oh, it was in no way like the act of that ancient monarch who ordered the sea that swallowed his ships to be carved. In his Sisyphean selfless toil I discern a design downright grandiose. Future generations will understand that Jeremiah was speaking on behalf of humanity. He wanted to push matter to the very last limit, to ensnare it, to squeeze the last essence out of it and thus to conquer it. What would come next? An anarchy of catastrophe, a physical and structural lawlessness? Or the birth of new laws?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As O. Bender used to say -Only you, dear comrade from Paris, spit on it all.Your living room set must have burned in the ovens a long time ago.

- How to spit !?

- like this, with spit : phew !

VisSim

https://yadi.sk/d/Smc7KrPQ3T9CNp

Tasks:

1. learn how to read tick quotes from csv files, which can be downloaded from websites providing tick archives.

2. To output this data on the Plot block chart.

Those who have completed these tasks can expect to receive my model.

solidThinking.Embed.2017.2.28.Win64-SSQ.rar
solidThinking.Embed.2017.2.28.Win64-SSQ.rar
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

ECB interest rate meeting today, there will be hikes, Alexander, will you turn off the owls? It's a stress test.

Novaja:
ECB interest rate meeting today, there will be hikes, Alexander, will you shut down the owls? It's a stress test.

No, of course not. No shutdowns, no stops, etc. Power on power. Science against the market.

Reason: