[WARNING CLOSED] UmnickTrader Adaptive EA - page 12

LeoV:

Pictures are easy to post. You'd rather make a "light touch" to increase your profits on the pamm. That's when your smart guy will show himself. Otherwise, all the pictures are just pictures.....)))

There was an observation about the number of trades in a period of time. I have shown that it is a solvable problem - the number of deals can be increased many times without loss of quality.

As for pictures, we are discussing theory here. If someone doesn't like it, it's not like I'm forcing anyone to appear in this thread.

particularly noteworthy is the "no loss of quality"

;))))

I've even looked at the code, but for the life of me I can't figure out how adaptive it is....

Maybe closer to the "body", who can see what I can't? Some simple analysis of past trades, and calculation of goals and entries from it? Victor, take a chance to return the thread to constructiveness, describe the idea/basic idea of an EA for those who are in the tank again, or share a link to such a description. Because the code is small, but still someone else's, the idea somehow escapes, and judging by the result it should be there.

Figar0:

I've even looked at the code, but I can't understand the adaptability of it, for the life of me....

As far as I remember, for that you must first understand what the General Theory of Trading is, and then understand the Digital Mosk, and then get into the concept of "intrinsic market function". Last May, half of this forum tried to get some sensible explanations for this poor guy until everybody was finally convinced that he was dealing with a scammer. But during this time he managed to sell one copy of the Expert Advisor on plati.ru (although it is possible that he bought it from himself).

In short, if you manage to get into Victor's deep ideas, you'll be the first. (not just here, but in general:)

Figar0:

I've even looked at the code, but for the life of me I can't figure out how adaptive it is....

Maybe closer to the "body", who can see what I can't? Some simple analysis of past trades, and calculation of goals and entries from it? Victor, take a chance to return the thread to constructiveness, describe the idea/basic idea of an EA for those who are in the tank again, or share a link to such a description. Because the code is small, but still someone else's, the idea somehow slips away, and judging by the result it should be there.

As correctly noted by alsu, the code is too simple to explain how it works :)

I don't really want to try something a second time - no one understands anything here anyway.

VictorArt: There was a comment about the number of trades over a period of time. I showed that this is a solvable problem - the number of trades can be multiplied without loss of quality.

Is it possible to multiply profits in real time, rather than in pictures, without losing quality?

VictorArt: As for the pictures....

And as for the pictures, there was already Nirobych, who was a super-trader and multi-millionaire who advised alligarchs and MPs, judging by his pictures and stories, but in practice he dumped two pams in front of an amazed public....))))

LeoV:

Can you increase your profit several times in real trading, not in pictures, without loss of quality?

It is impossible to predict the future.

This means that the outcome in real life is uncertain - it depends on a large number of factors.

One of the main ones is reliability: server, communication, quote flow, other software.

If you cannot provide reliability - by the law of meanness, profitable trades will not make profit, and unprofitable ones, on the contrary, will increase losses.

LeoV:

And as for the pictures, there was already Nirobych, who was a super-trader and multi-millionaire who advised alligarchs and MPs, judging by his pictures and stories, but in practice he dumped two pams in front of an amazed public....))))

"Forum ponces" usually end up like that.

VictorArt:
"Forum bashing" usually ends that way.
And right again :) .
Reason: