From theory to practice - page 1958

Uladzimir Izerski:

Apart from news that comes late, there is also a category of unofficial news called rumours. It is good for trading. But this is more about politics than economics. Politics and economics are interlinked. No knowledge is harmless. They form a general picture of the market.

They make up the general apotheosis

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

They add up to a common apothecary

Who understands it?)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Apart from news that comes late, there is also a category of unofficial news called rumours. It is good for trading. But this is more about politics than economics. Politics and economics are interlinked. No knowledge is harmless. It creates the general idea about the market.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm planning to, but haven't got the arms to do it.

Besides stock indicators, there are also global economic indicators, such as gross output, banking, cross-border between countries. They are in numbers. Do you take them into account?

Classifying the social condition is difficult. But in any case one starts with some kind of speculative classification and evaluation of historical developments of the situations. All that is known is usually assessed in terms of consequences. New states (rumours and news) are evaluated in terms of history.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In addition to the stock market, there are global economic indicators, such as gross, banking, cross-border between countries. They are in numbers. Do you account for them in any way?

Classifying the social condition is difficult. But in any case one starts with some kind of speculative classification and evaluation of historical developments of the situations. All that is known is usually assessed in terms of consequences. New states (rumours and news) are evaluated within the framework of history.

Options are of interest, not in the sense of trading, but only option levels.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Options are of interest, not in the sense of trading, but only option levels.

I don't understand much about option levels. Which options do you mean? Stock options do not seem to be well suited to the global criteria of external non-market influences.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't understand much about option levels. Which options are meant. Exchange ones don't seem to fit much into the global criteria of external non-market influences.

Option levels are strong support or resistance. They are protected by huge amounts of money. There are subtleties there. You have to know how to prepare. It has to do with expiry times.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Option levels are strong support or resistance. They are protected by huge amounts of money. There are subtleties there. You have to know how to prepare. It has to do with the time of expiration.

Option levels are stock market information. Undoubtedly their impact is great. But what do they have to do with external factors and their classification?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Option levels are stock market information. Undoubtedly their impact is great. But what do they have to do with external factors and their classification?

Whether or not they can be attributed is relative. Everything in the world is interconnected. If the economy starts to fall or grow somewhere, money starts to flow. Today there is a lot of empty money and the movement is very fast. The flow of money causes a speculative outflow followed by a growing inertia that quickly exposes other economies and markets. And so it goes in a circle. It turns out that the exchange rate plays a huge role in the economies of the world. Options are essentially barriers against the excessive inertia of currency misalignment. A forced economic measure. But yes. Options are stock exchange instruments.

We can link anything to external factors. Weather patterns, phases of the moon, magnetic spots on the sun, which also affect the economy, and thus prices.

If you look closely, the solar activity chart correlates with the market.

You can classify everything. Only each market instrument should have its own set. In the corn market, frost and drought are very important.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

And we can link anything to external factors.

External factors affecting the market. If you are evaluating them, then you must classify them according to their degree of influence. It is clear that everything depends on certain conditions, i.e. certain ratios of factors in the moment. Some of the factors will have weight in one configuration, in another configuration other factors will have weight. Often the estimation is done on an intuitive level. Or without classification and based on experience and intuition so far?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

External factors affecting the market. If you estimate them, you must classify them according to their degree of influence. It is clear that everything depends on certain conditions, i.e. certain ratios of factors in the moment. Some of the factors will have weight in one configuration, in another configuration other factors will have weight. Often the estimation is done on an intuitive level. Or so far without classification and based on experience and intuition?

I respect the consistency and direction of your questions). I don't have any big secrets about it. I just don't have time to structure it all. There is a lot of work to do. The complex of tasks is visible to me. Implementation requires human resources. And here the human factor comes into play. The field of activity is not specific to mere hired workers.

Yeah, I got distracted. Sorry about that. On the subject.

Any factors we can program. Of course, there must be a system that implements it.

Depending on the system, the evaluation of factors will be different. This is a complex task.

You cannot bind the unbinding.

Reason: