From theory to practice - page 1965

I'm bucking the trend. My daughter has nothing to do with it. I'm putting my foot down.

That's the way the signal goes!

Question: is the bottom graph where the sum of increments and intervals are used? Or is everything different there?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Question: is the bottom graph where the sum of increments and intervals are used? Or is it all different there already?

I have no idea... Toddler is now in charge of TC and signal development. I'm just preparing the pockets - dusting them off.

What a naughty child, he deletes the signal, or keeps a secret from the sufferers the method of making a profit in non-linear space-time.

Eh!!! I hope the cat's still okay.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What a naughty child, he deletes the signal, or keeps a secret from the sufferers the method of making a profit in non-linear space-time.

Eh!!! I hope the cat's still okay.

Toddler is adamant - let a certain sufferer start a new branch of research. If it's filled with fire and thirst for the Grail, there will be clues. Otherwise, no.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The signal is going well!

Alexander_K:

Can I get a link or a picture?

Alexander_K:

Toddler is adamant - let a certain sufferer open a new branch of research. If it is filled with fire and thirst for the Grail, there will be clues. Otherwise, no.

"Not bad" current drawdown on trades from 08.09.2020, all that was earned before that has hung in the air.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

"Not bad" current drawdown on trades from 08.09.2020, all that was earned before has hung in the air.
As if the whole deposit wasn't hanging in the air, too.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Above is a screenshot of the MICEX currency section trading terminal, which I keep track of as my daughter is tweaking there. There is an interesting pattern: if the vast majority of participants expect an increase, there will be a decrease, while if they expect a decrease, the exchange rate will increase. Works in every first case. I would venture to guess that the dollar/ruble exchange rate will fall tomorrow. My daughter is already getting ready to buy).

Same thing!!!

I've said it a million times on this forum .....

and about 5 times showed why

the reason is here:

Files:
11.png  18 kb

and there:

Files:
123.jpg  151 kb
Reason: