From theory to practice - page 1953

Uladzimir Izerski:

water in your brain...

Is that it? )))

khorosh:

Is that it? )))

)))

His skull is narrow, it can't hold that much water.

Uladzimir Izerski:

)))

His skull is narrow, he can't hold that much water.

All right, revel in your lack of sense of humour, but keep snacking. I'm gonna go make some dough.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well, revel in your lack of sense of humor, but keep snacking. I'm gonna go make some dough.

I never needed you, not even for humour. And as a rubbish communicator, you come first.

Vladimir Baskakov:

"I'm screaming my head off" :-) Don't try too hard - you're worse than a potato anyway, immature, green and young :-)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I never needed you, not even for humour. And as a trash communicator you come first.

Better not respond at all if the guano stinks more.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Renate, I was worried about you. Honestly. Covid trouble(((( You don't know who to fall on.

I don't get it, what kind of trouble?

the cow virus?

No, no, no, no, it didn't hit me.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Better not react at all if the guano stinks more.

When the inadequate was put in a bunkhouse for a month, people were able to communicate freely for a month, and amazingly, when they let him out, one neo-jerk slows down the whole resource.

New people come in and see the jerk on every page. They leave. Is that normal???

Uladzimir Izerski:

When an inadequate person was put in a bathhouse for a month, people were able to communicate freely for a month, and surprisingly, when they let him out, one inadequate person slows down the whole resource.

New people come in and see the jerk on every page. They leave. Is that normal???

How much did you make in a month when no one was in the way?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't get it, what's the problem?

cow virus or something?

No, no, no, no, it didn't hurt.

Yeah. Thought you might be sick.

Don't be sick.