From theory to practice - page 1933

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Was reading eurusd on Feb 13 in non-linear time , I had three cases where price moved away from the average when breaking the channel.

Bad reading as always. Bottom reached, now going up

Oh, it's going to grow, it's going to grow.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I read eurusd on February 13 in non-linear time, in three cases the price went from the average when breaking through the channel.

So we have to work on the breakout, the trend is our friend.

khorosh:

So we have to work on the breakdown, the trend is our friend.

That's what I've decided too.

Bollinger, envelops, no?) Why complicate things when the result is the same...

Макс:
Bollinger, envelops, no?) Why complicate things when the result is the same...
It's a tax on poor maths skills)

They say the grail isn't real!

-11% in tc, whether in linear time or not.

Alexander_K2:

I will have to demonstrate what I can get out of the market. I don't promise much: 50 per cent a month with a drawdown of no more than 10%. And, of course, no stop-losses :)))

Stop sitting too long. Use stop losses. Add some trend system, which by itself may not be very profitable, but will somewhat smooth out the drawdowns of the main counter-trend system.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

They say the grail isn't real!

-11% in tc, whether in linear time or not.

He's aiming for 50% per month. So this -11% is nothing for him.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Stop overshooting. Use stop losses. Add some kind of trend system that may not be very profitable on its own, but will somewhat smooth out the drawdowns of the main counter-trend system.

I wasn't overextending either... But, by thunder, these two pairs EURJPY and CHFJPY gave force majeure... Don't tell me tales that everyone has taken unrestrained profits from these huge trends, and I'm the only one who was left in fools...

The system will continue to work and the targets remain the same, no matter how much anyone wants the opposite.

Reason: