From theory to practice - page 960

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You are confusing forex with the interbank market. Forex is not set up for the exchange of currencies of any kind. On forex you don't trade anything, you enter into contracts with the DC for the rise or fall of currencies. The DC is your only counterparty in this game, and his only task is to take money from you. It is just business - nothing personal.)

)))

Here you make a deposit to the DC or to a broker. It does not matter.

What do you do with that money? I think you guessed it. You exchange it for another currency. Without delivery, true, but it does not change the meaning. In order to make a profit on the exchange rate difference over time with a reverse exchange. Nobody buys or sells anything. Only exchange. The DC charges a fee for the service.

Everyone is in the deep delusion that they are buying or selling something.

I don't know what everyone else is doing, but I'm only swapping.

DC is just an intermediary in my activities. I am happy that such intermediaries exist.

If you think DCs are crooks for taking your money, why are you going there?

The losses traders (by the way, who do not know, this is my term that I coined on the alpari forum) get from their ineptitude, not from the deliberate actions of the brokerage company to withdraw.

Alexander_K:
A very strong thirst for cash, makes me literally gnaw on the computer in search of the Grail.

He who seeks will always find.

You won't be able to catch up with the leaders, but you can test your strength. In the next round, get involved from day one.

Uladzimir Izerski:

)))

Here you have made a deposit with a DC or a broker. It does not matter.

What do you do with that money? I think you guessed it. You exchange it for another currency. Without delivery, true, but it does not change the meaning. In order to make a profit on the exchange rate difference over time with a reverse exchange. Nobody buys or sells anything. Only exchange. The DC charges a fee for the service.

You opened a buy lot on EURUSD - what with what did you swap?

Uladzimir Izerski:

)))

Here you have made a deposit with a DC or a broker. It does not matter.

Everyone is in the deep delusion that they are buying or selling something.

I don't know what everyone else is doing, but I'm only swapping.

DC is just an intermediary in my activities. I'm happy that such intermediaries exist.

If you think the DCs are crooks for taking your money, why are you going there?

You do not change anything for anything, there is no exchange, and DC does not change anything either. DC is not an intermediary in anything. DC is the end point.) You make a contract with the DC for the difference - either the DC pays you or you pay the DC. The money does not move at all - only the numbers in the comp. You can agree with me about the same, with the same quotes and even with the same result - we will play together)).

Why DTs are crooks at once? Why such conclusions?

Дмитрий:

You opened a buy lot on EURUSD - what did you swap with what?

The euro is exchanged for the dollar.

Buy or sell is the term indicating the direction of the exchange.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You are not exchanging anything for anything, there is no exchange, and neither is the DC. The DC is not an intermediary in anything. DC is the end point.) You make a contract with the DC for the difference - either the DC pays you or you pay the DC. The money does not move at all - only the numbers in the comp. You can agree with me on the same thing, on the same quote and even with a similar result - we will play together)).

Why DTs are crooks at once? Why such conclusions?

Here are your words.

"The DC is your only counterparty in this game, and its only job is to take money from you. "

Uladzimir Izerski:

The euro is exchanged for the dollar.

Buy or sell is the term for the direction of the exchange.

And how is this exchange different from selling?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Here are your words.

"The DC is your only counterpart in this game and his only job is to take your money. "

Just like any business.)) You want to take their blood money from the DC. Are you a crook?

Дмитрий:

How is this exchange different from a sale?

A sale involves alienation.

The DC counterparty carries out the exchange transaction without delivery. You leave a deposit. The exchange is sort of virtual at the expense of the collateral...

Uladzimir Izerski:

A sale involves a disposition.

The DC counterparty carries out the exchange transaction without delivery. You leave a deposit. The exchange is sort of virtual at the expense of the collateral.

Doesn't the exchange involve alienation?

You are already making up your own rules for the DC - the collateral is sort of virtual...

Reason: