From theory to practice - page 928

danminin:
Who will get a higher place in the contest, Alexander_K2 or Oleg avtomat, it depends on who has more cents left in his account after the stop-out.

This factor will determine everything.

black humour(

Don't get too excited, kid - the contest has only just begun. I will not say anything for avtomat - let him sort out the reasons for the failures himself, and you're burying me early.

And, by the way, I'd like to take this opportunity to address Automat.

Oleg! Well, the Grail does not burn out on your TS - is it worth continuing to torment it? Spit it out. Put it in the public domain. Maybe you'll find some sufferers, get interested, make some comments and make some adjustments.

Meanwhile, considering your academic leanings, I ask you to do some research and write an article which I know is paid for in cash.

I am interested in everything that is related to market persistence/antipersistence: ACF, Hurst coefficient, entropy, differences of "memory" and "aftereffects" in processes, golden ratio in non-Markovian processes, etc.

The topics are many and all of them are interesting. The main purpose is to find a criterion, by which one could assert that the market is in a deterministic/stochastic phase.

What do you think?

Why are you hiding?)) Give me a link to the contest or something))))) some contest is going on... I looked at the website and there's no information about contests.)

Sens, Alexander and Eugene for the link... I had to register) Well, the leader seems to be doing well positively peeple. Pips no, that's decent. Clearly not a bad man)))

vladevgeniy:
Sens, alexander and eugene for the link... Well, the leader seems to be doing all right positively peeping. Pips no, that's decent. He's clearly not a bad man))

Welcome to hell! May the force be with us.

Alexander_K:

Welcome to hell! May the force be with us.

)))) I won't call it a branch, but the power will come, of course!!!!!!!! Star Wars - Forever)))))))))) By the way, the Canadian is sold out )) my target is 200 pips mark 4)))) but if so, it's not my fault)))))))))))

vladevgeniy:

)))) I won't name the branch that way, but the power will come of course!!!!!!!! Star Wars - Forever))))))))))

Next week I will put my EA, which was giving +25% a day, but, sometimes I got caught in the trends, into the contest. What to do?! While Automated is looking for the key "trend/flat", I will use it.

This contest with the representative sample of traders clearly shows that the major part of them are intraday traders making about 10 deals per day. Long term - screw it!!!

Alexander_K:

The long term is out!!!

Maybe so))) I've glimpsed the leader's deals - the most profitable are 4 days... Topping is selective))

vladevgeniy:

Maybe so)))) I glimpsed the leader's deals - the most profitable are 4 days each... Topping - selective comes out))

I'll check it out.

Alexander_K:

A contest with a representative sample of traders clearly shows that intraday traders making around 10 trades a day are in favour. Long-term - screw it!!!

And this is correct. Better late than never.

And once we do it, there is no need to make any more forecasts. What kind of forecasts are there with 5-10 trades a day? Where it goes, that's fine, that's good).

Reason: