From theory to practice - page 1702

Gentlemen!!!

This topic is not about physics or mathematics. It is about the Grail. It is about the Grail. For the hand of God helps those who suffer to seek Him.

All that remains is to take a step, half a step and behold the Truth.

Next week I will try to continue to delight everyone with an unrestrained staitch.

"Why? You're not running a commercial here, are you?" - the sufferers will shout. The answer is no. There's no advert and there won't be one. I just want everyone to believe in the Grail.

Amen.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

the most frequently quoted source here, which sort of hints :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
the most frequently quoted source here, which kind of hints :-)

The plot of the cartoon is based on a folk tale and therefore embodies a kind of archetype of the collective unconscious)

Another observation.

As soon as any gold-loving person reaches the Grail, he immediately jumps off the forum like a hare.

That was Doc, Demko, Asaulenko. That's how it is: Che-Gevara. And so it will be.

Asaulenko could not stand the shame and ran away, I think. I think he was a jerk, but in the end he started to write some kind of TS on python, didn't finish it, spat it out and ran away. Demko just got fed up and Doc drained the bitcoins.

Martin Che is still going strong... but not for long.

Alexander_K:

Another observation.

As soon as any gold-loving person reaches the Grail, he immediately jumps off the forum like a hare.

That was Doc, Demko, Asaulenko. That's how it is: Che-Gevara. That's how it will be.

A Zen man goes to another level of being :-)

to a factory, a factory, a business, a business... ...basically getting the hell out of our plan...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Asaulenko could not stand the shame and ran away, I think. I think he was a jerk, but in the end he started to write some kind of TS on python, didn't finish it, spat it out and ran away. Demko just got fed up and Doc drained the bitcoins.

Martin Che is still working it out... but not for long.

:)))))

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Thought to compare variance of increments and variance of sum increments, Open M1 Window = 20 minutes

Theoretically, the more the incremental sum is identical to the incremental price, the more accurate is the "forecast".

somewhere above, Mr Nikolaev pointed out that you cannot count wolves and goats in the same basket. You get average goat-wolves, which is contrary to nature.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

somewhere above, Mr Nikolaev pointed out that you cannot count wolves and goats in the same basket. You get average goat-wolves, which is contrary to nature.

You can't do that in a regular matstat (without sufficient reason), but in a local non-canonical one you can do it as much as you like.

Reason: