From theory to practice - page 1706

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's cheaper to throw away.

;)

But it's a realistic price for what everyone in this thread has. :)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I am afraid, as usual, the algorithm will perfectly separate wolves from goats only on history)

Similarly, we can separate on history what the "big money" did - it is like a Swiss watch, it returns (it also took away) quotes to their previous value over a strict period and follows them for some time. The exit/return is an obvious result of some algorithm and it should be removed from distributions, it is physically different, it has nothing to do with small speculations.

To what extent and how much it helps is another question :-) These distributions still need to be obtained, examined and compared. Maybe I'm wrong and they are identical in every detail.

And frankly, I don't understand what a "distribution of returnees" would do in practice. Distribution, it's a "distribution of the result", something that we are surprised to see in hindsight, it has no predictive power. Without identifying the causes, it's only good for a dissertation...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Similarly and then you can separate in history what the "big money" did - it is just like a Swiss watch to return (it also took away) the quote to its previous value over a strict period and for some time it follows. The exit/return is an obvious result of some algorithm and should be removed from distributions, it is physically different and has nothing to do with small speculations.

To what extent and how much it helps is another question :-) These distributions have yet to be obtained, examined and compared. Maybe I'm wrong and they are identical to the smallest detail.

And frankly I don't understand what "distribution of returnees" will do in practice. Distribution, it's a "distribution of results", what we observe with surprise in hindsight, it has no predictive power. Without identifying the causes, it's only good for a dissertation...

If we call things by their proper names, the "big money" in forex is states interacting with each other in complex ways. I am not sure that we can penetrate somehow into the logic of their actions, but clearly their goal is not to make the price series stationary) Therefore, I do not particularly believe in the methods associated with it (Wold decomposition, etc.). On the other hand, states like stability more than instability, so some consistency (at least temporarily) should be there. Hence, the idea of piecewise stationarity naturally arises. There is also an attempt at prognostication here, but it is expressed quite naively - "what is happening now will last for some time yet". Mathematically it can be expressed as some variant of the discontinuity detection problem and the one used here is simply the simplest and most obvious.

So far +22.62% since the beginning of the month.

Not enough!!!

Lord, help your servant Alexander to reach +100% per month... I'm sorry for my old age... Don't destroy me, don't let me go through the world empty-handed...

Amen.

Макс:

But it's a realistic price to pay for what everyone in this thread has. :)

You're pushing psychology.

you think it's gonna hit and start a grail eruption?

;)

Alexander_K:

Not enough!!!

Lord, help your servant Alexander to reach +100% per month... I'm sorry for my old age... Don't destroy me, don't let me go through the world empty-handed...

Amen.

Today I went to church and picked up holy water to spray screenshots of Alexander's reports, and also sprayed again Asaulenka the tempter's nickname, which even in his sleep does not leave him alone

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Went to church today and collected holy water to spray screenshots of Alexander's reports and also sprayed again Asaulenka the tempter's nickname, which even in his dreams does not leave him alone

:)))))

Alexander_K:

Not enough!!!

Amen.

The main thing is to remember to pay your tithes.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're pushing psychology.

you think it's gonna hit and start a grail eruption?

;)

No, just kidding)

I know very well what forex is, and that the only grail here is your own DTs.

But I have nothing against it. I myself sometimes go on a "graal binge" when some graal idea occurs... I have been on the test for months and the result is always the same, ppm's.

Макс:

No, I'm just kidding)

I know very well what forex is, and that the only grail here is your own DTs.

But I have nothing against it. I myself sometimes go on a "grail sleepover" when some grail idea comes to mind... months of tests, it's always the same, pms.

I have the same thing, but I'm pouring demo's, and on the real one I'm using the tried-and-true strategies.

i feel like i'm overflowing from one pair to the other, for the life of me

I've been looking for years - how do they do it?

and look at this!!!

found today - where my once favourite arbitration between eva and chif was hidden

Checking it out, so far so good.

Reason: