From theory to practice - page 848

Alexander_K:

:))) I'm sick and tired of losers arguing.

I perceive solely and only physicists, mathematicians, whom I can see immediately. And also people who are creative, non-standard and non-linear thinkers. They are always interesting. But that's just... ...just to say something... - I can't stand it at all.

there's a grain of truth in every joke.

I'm trying the market on a very good turkey.

The TS is mirroring in a trend/float with an untied starting point, 100%.

in your case it's a so called sliding observation window ;)

PS

There are a lotof grails and they are all just different.

Renat Akhtyamov:

There's truth in every joke.

I am trying the market on a very good indicator

The TS is mirrored in a trend/float with an untied starting point of calculation, 100%

PS

there are a lot of grails and they are all just different

There are a lot ofrakes and they are all different and they are everywhere :-)

Friends!

I'm forced to make a remark to my posts, which may arouse rejection and displeasure of some suspicious old men and secret Graalelubbers.

This thread is strictly for voluntary and open discussion of methods of taking the market and obtaining the coveted Grail.

For the exchange of ideas, research, results and literature.

But not for furtive, deceitful peeping, twisting, and leading the topic nowhere.

All attempts to steer the thread in the direction of misunderstanding and senile dementia will be suppressed by me. Believe me, I have enough power and mighty Russian language for that.

Respectfully,

Schrodinger's cat.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

there are a lot ofrakes and they are all different and everywhere :-)

version 1 (yellow), version 2 (lilac) etc.

;)

Alexander_K:

Friends!

I'm forced to make a remark to my posts, which may arouse rejection and displeasure of some suspicious old men and secret Graalelubbers.

This thread is strictly for voluntary and open discussion of methods of taking the market and obtaining the coveted Grail.

To exchange ideas, research, results and literature.

But it is not for furtive, deceitful peeping, twisting, and leading the topic nowhere.

All attempts to steer the thread in the direction of misunderstanding and senile dementia will be suppressed by me. Believe me, I have enough power and mighty Russian language for that.

Sincerely,

Schrodinger's cat.

No.

A person who states that there is NO mathematical expectation in a time series and looks for the distribution function ON NON-STANDING RULES cannot be trusted.

Alexander_K:

This is not Cauchy, but it is very close.

It belongs to the class of stable distributions with 0<Alpha<1, unlike Cauchy, which has Alpha=1.

It's even more complicated than Cauchy. But, I stopped my research in time (as I wish you) and stupidly work with such a distribution, as it is. Just keep a close eye on its kurtosis and asymmetry in dynamics.

Study the basics of theorizing. If a distribution has no expectation, there are no moments of higher order, i.e. the kurtosis and asymmetry are not defined for it.

Дмитрий:

No.

A person who claims that there is NO mathematical expectation in a time series and is looking for a distribution function ON NON-STANDING RULES cannot be trusted.

Uncle, I have nothing to talk to you about.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Learn the basics of the theorem. If a distribution has no expectation, then there are no higher order moments, i.e. kurtosis and asymmetry are not defined for it.

Study, Alexey, study. Years will pass, and they will pass (c), but you will be eternally far from the Grail.

Eh, mathematician... He advises me to study the basics, it's crazy... It's only out of respect for your obviously not-quite-education that I won't outright ridicule you.

Дмитрий:

No.

A person who claims that there is NO mathematical expectation in a time series and is looking for a distribution function ON NON-STANDING RULES cannot be trusted.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Learn the fundamentals of the theorem. If a distribution has no expectation, it has no higher order moments i.e. kurtosis and skewness are not defined for it.

A_K, I can help you with the basics of TV. I warn you right away, here without a glass you will not understand. Therefore, I do not conduct classes without a bottle. The degree of absorption is proportional to the quality of the drink.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A_K, I can help you with the basics of TV. I should warn you right away, you won't get the hang of it without a glass. That's why I don't do classes without a bottle. The degree of absorption is proportional to the quality of the drink.

Not for me. Help the kids who don't know anything about non-parametric metrics.

I just need a key from you, that's all.

Reason: