When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 28

Integer:

Are you sane or not? No one has tried because they don't think they should.

Isn't that what I wrote?

Vinin wasn't trying to be specific.

Call an ambulance

hrenfx:
There's no need to take anyone by the gills. That page shows the source of both variants.

Well, if Dimitri ran away into the bushes and didn't make it through his part of the competition, then I guess he'll have to take a technical defeat for not showing up to the ring. ))

Do you have any other opinions?

Andrei01:

Well, if Dimitri ran away into the bushes and didn't make it through his part of the competition, then I guess he'll have to take a technical defeat for not showing up to the ring. ))

Any other opinions?

Have you lost your mind? Look it up. Cheeky.

Andrei01:

Any other opinions?

Sure. The councillor is not provided, there is nothing to compare. Defeat for you.

Andrei01:

Any other opinions?

I believe that code on both sides has been provided. No comparison has been made on the initiating side. Its reasoning is that my code is incomplete for REAL. From my point of view, code suitable for REAL was provided. The original comparison of exactly the SPEED performance was ignored altogether.

Integer:

Have you lost your mind? Have a look at the topic.

Flip or not, you've been given the code, but where's your code? The cow licked it?

Andrei01:
Whether you flick or not, you've been given the code, but where's your code? Did the cow lick it off?

Or did someone's eyes get in the way?

Andrei01:
Whether you flick or not, you've been given the code, but where's your code? Did the cow lick it off?
Don't be cheeky, the code is in the attachments on page 11.

For comparison, I have slightly modified the indicator (iema.mq4):

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_color1 Red

extern double Alpha = 0.1;

double ExtMapBuffer1[];

int init(){
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
   SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);
   SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0);
   return(0);
}